Promises of a Fairytale

Some would say that Taehyung gets attached to people too easily, but Taehyung himself wouldn't agree with the statement

Some would say that Taehyung gets attached to people too easily, but Taehyung himself wouldn't agree with the statement. Because even though he does actually get attached to the first layer of someone, the more he gets to know them and see their flaws, Taehyung easily pushes himself away and leaves people as if he was never a part of their lives. All he needs is a little reason, a little flaw, a hint of sourness in the relationship that'll make him avoid them like a plague.

Taehyung never succeeded in pushing away Jimin, since he was so clingy and determined to befriend him, nor did Taehyung succeed in distancing himself from Jin after seeing the cracks in the perfect facade Jin puts on. In result, Taehyung grew incredibly close with both, Jin and Jimin, which turned him into a protective little gremlin.

Taehyung easily got jealous and didn't like when both of them spent their time with other people, which would lead to Taehyung pulling nasty pranks on those other people until Jimin and Jin turned their attention back on him. And if someone dared to hurt them, the skies would part and a rain of fiery red meteors would fall onto the heads of those who dared to lay a hand on them.

Perhaps it was the fact that Jimin was the first genuine friend Taehyung had, or perhaps it was the fact that Jin had always been there when Taehyung needed some guidance or stability in his life, or perhaps it was both, that led to Taehyung seeing ruby red as he marched through the prison with fire crackling in his heart and raw anger slithering through his veins.

Taehyung looked deadly.

His once wide puppy eyes were now slitted and sharp as they snapped around in all directions- trying to seek out the man he was looking for- and his plump lips, that once held a bright boxy grin, now proudly held the snarl of a wolf as if it was a trophy Taehyung had achieved. His blond locks were frizzled in messy curls and long fingers were curled into tight fists. And as Taehyung's gaze landed on the single man laughing between a group of other men, Taehyung's expression cooled and feet led him into the direction of the group.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

"Hey! Let me go!" Geonwu cried out in pain, wincing at the tight grip around the back of his neck. His shoes squeaked against the dirty floors as he was dragged forward by the livid kitty member.

It had all happened so quickly. One second Geonwu was bragging about what he had done to Suga and Jimin, while the next, someone rammed their fist into the face of one of his guys, followed by all of them laying beneath his feet with groans slipping past their lips and blood dripping down their noses. Geonwu was so shocked and confused- not understanding what had happened before he was dragged and ripped away from the group of groaning men. And, now, Geonwu had no idea where he was being dragged to but he could recognise the familiar door of the storage room.

"Shit!" Geonwu yelped in alarm, watching as Taehyung's large palm engulfed the door handle and pulled the door open. He was greeted by the sight of a pitch black room and shelves, filled with boxes, running in perfect rows throughout the room.