13 reasons why i hate you

The echo of steady puffs of air and water droplets splashing against the surface of a bedside table, gently glided it's finger along the string of silence

   The echo of steady puffs of air and water droplets splashing against the surface of a bedside table, gently glided it's finger along the string of silence. It swayed along the air and filled the room to the brim until the cork keeping the silence inside the room, was pulled out by the quiet creak of the springs underneath the mattress.

Pale fingers tightened their grip on the yellow note pressed between them before the hand slid along the white sheets and disappeared under the blanket. The movement was followed by an exhale of silence and its sharp gaze narrowing at the small shift in the air. The silence watched with sleazy eyes as the low groan climbed through the dry lips of Min Yoongi before scrambling forward and shooing the silence out of the infirmary.

Two eyelids cracked open, and allowed the light of the room to seep into them and gently tickle the gang leader's brain into consciousness. A small crease carved itself into the space between Yoongi's brows, followed by him smacking his lips shut and blinking lazily up at the ceiling.

The memories fluttered their wings and carried themselves through the air, they landed on the tip of Yoongi's nose and tangled between the strands of his hair- with each flap of their wings reminding him of the events that had occurred a few hours prior.

A thread of amusement sewed through the seams of Yoongi's lips and lifted the corners upward. His eyes fluttered shut as a deep rumble of a laugh bloomed between his ribs and slipped out of his mouth. Yoongi sunk further into the mattress he was laying on and barely moved his stuff limbs with each echo of his laugh.

Little minx, Yoongi thought as the flower of laughter wilted and shed  it's petals. He peeled his eyes open once more and finally rolled his eyes around the room to drink in the interior of the infirmary.

The glass shards from the broken vials of the sleeping drug had been swept up and away. The room looked spotless without a speck of dust in the smallest crooks and crevices as if someone had snuck in while Yoongi had been unconscious just to make sure that, when he woke, he wouldn't rip someones head off for being in a filthy room.

Truthfully, Yoongi wouldn't have been bothered even if the entire room was painted in blood and grime. His mind was too swept up in the whirlpool of Park Jimin and the destruction left in the kitten's wake, to really care about such insignificant things.

The pale gang leader shifted his limbs underneath his blanket, only for his eyes to snap down and fall onto the naked chest peering back at him from underneath the edge of the blanket. Another amusement soaked smirk climbed onto his lips and cozied into the puffy surface of them. Yoongi swallowed down a chuckle and shifted his arms to push them against the mattress.

The yellow paper, pressed against the inside of his palm, crinkled and threw a lasso around Yoongi's attention. With a swift pull, Yoongi's eyes fell down on his hand, he uncurled his fingers to gaze down at the crumbled paper and the ink peeking over the crumbled edges. Confusion peered over Yoongi's shoulder and blinked down at the letter, his fingers uncurled it from the tight ball until it revealed the hand-written message hidden in its centre.