Explanation

So since no one quite understood the previous chapter, I decided to explain it.

In the epilogue, we can see Seokjin come to the lodge a few hours after Jimin was shot and Yoongi had left him. But instead of seeing Jimin's dead body, Jin only saw the blood Jimin had left behind. And since Jin is good at tracking, he was able to piece the little tracking clues together to remake the scene of what had happened after Yoongi left Jimin.

The two golden silhouettes I was talking about, are Jimin and Jungkook, but Jin doesn't know that, that's why they're only silhouettes of two people that left behind clues for him to find and reenact the scene that had occurred in his head. Jin followed the clues and trail of blood that Jimin and Jungkook left behind throughout the house. And upstairs in the room, you can see a bloody mattress and medical equipment that Jikook had used to stitch up Jimin.

When Seokjin went to check if there were any missing passports, that could indicate if Jimin had fled the country, Seokjin found out that two passports were indeed missing. Those passports belonged to Jimin and Jungkook, meaning, Jimin is alive. Him and Jungkook now have their passports and they're on their way to leave the country, even tho Jimin is literally about to pass out from being stitched shut a few hours ago and losing a bunch of blood.

And this isn't the ending. Maybe the ending to this book, but don't forget that there's going to be a sequel. Even though the sequel will focus on Namjin's Pov, it will heavily involve Yoongi and Jimin. This is not the last time you see them and this is not the end....Jimin and Yoongi will return in the sequel and then their storyline will be completed.