Curiosity killed the...pup

"Name?"

"Name?"

A harsh shove caused Jimin to bump into the counter in front of him. He snapped his head towards the glaring guard behind him and sent him a hostile hiss, watching in satisfaction as the guy's glare faltered and he jerked back in surprise.

"Name!"

Jimin rolled his eyes, lazily turning to face the lady sitting behind the counter. Her raven hair was pulled into two tight buns and Jimin had to wince at the tightness of the hairstyle.

"Park Jimin." He purred, leaning onto the counter to get a closer look of the older woman. Her face was stretched out into a permanent scowl, causing wrinkles to appear and blend into her skin.

Her nose scrunched up and she turned head head up and away, typing something in her computer. Jimin had to raise an eyebrow at her dramatic antics, opening his mouth to push out a couple more flirty comments. That's until he felt a hand rest on his ass, caressing gently.

Jimin quickly jerked around, grabbing the guard's wrist and looking up at him with a dangerously calm smile. The guy blushed red in embarrassment, his eyes darting away when he realised what he subconsciously did.

Jimin harshly threw the guard's hand away, his eyes piercing the side of his face. The Male was towering over Jimin's small frame, he was surprised that the guy wasn't an old creep with a salt and pepper beard, and was relatively young. The guy's most distinctive feature was his large ears, but they only reminded Jimin of an adorable baby elephant.

Jimin reached out and grabbed the guard's dick through his pants, squeezing tightly. The guard hissed and hunched over Jimin's much smaller frame, he grabbed his small wrist to try and pull his arm away, but Jimin only tightened his hold.

"We can forget about this and move on,"Jimin leaned forward, whispering into his ear. He made his eyes wide and caused his lip to wobble, it took a second for Jimin's eyes to water,"Or I can scream and cry and tell them you forced me to touch you down there." Jimin hissed, his voice contradicting against his terrified facial expression.

The guard gulped, glancing down at Jimin only to tense when he saw his facial expression,"I...Wha...what do you want?"

"Everything okay, Chanyeol?"

Jimin heard the receptionist ask, and by the way the guard paled and snapped his eyes up to her, Jimin knew it was him.

"Say yes and I'll make your life so much better,"Jimin purred into his ear, his words laced with sweet promises and undeniable offers.

Chanyeol swallowed thickly, jerking his head quickly,"Ye..yes". In a mere second, Jimin released him and turned to face the frowning receptionist,"Sorry, I was just telling Chanyeol that I had to go to the toilet." Jimin leaned closer to the counter, raising his hand to his mouth like he was telling a secret,"My bladder issues are horrible so don't blame me if accidents happen."