Totally spies!

"This is a horrible idea, Taehyung

"This is a horrible idea, Taehyung."

The said boy only hummed, his long fingers tapping against the steering wheel of the black matte Lamborghini as he drove through the city of Busan.

Jimin, who was sitting in the passenger seat, nervously bit his lip as his eyes kept drifting back to an unbothered Taehyung.

"I'm just worried for you, TaeTae. I know how hard it is for you to do this and I don't want you to push your limits. Maybe....maybe we should head ba-"

"I'm driving, Chim." Taehyung's deep voice interrupted Jimin, causing the latter to shut his eyes and exhale, slouching in the leather seat.

"What if-"

"Shut up,"Taehyung grumbled under his breath, his fingers on the steering wheel tightening as a pout appeared on his face,"The more you worry....the more scared I get. And I don't...I don't want to be scared anymore, I want to move on, I want to get better. But if I don't slowly start to get back on missions, I won't heal, and I..I wouldn't want to do it with anyone other than yo..you."

Jimin's lips parted to release a breath of surprise. This was....that was most he's heard Taehyung speak in one sitting. Jimin swallowed thickly, his chubby hands fiddling with his knee high socks.

"You're right,"Jimin nodded, turning his head to look at Taehyung. His face was as emotionless as ever, yet his cocoa coloured eyes still held the same softness and innocence that they always did,"But if anything happens, you leave without me or I swear to god, Kim Taehyung, I'm gonna beat your puppy looking ass."

Taehyung's lips twitched for a brief second before the blank look took its place yet again. He twisted the steering wheel and took a sharp turn, all the while still looking graceful and handsome.

Jimin sighed and looked away, his eyes immediately falling onto the apartment building, that Jinyoung lived in. Taehyung slowed down and turned to park in front of the building on the opposite side of Jinyoung's apartment.

Taehyung and Jimin sat in the car for a few minutes, silence eloping them as they came to terms with what was about to happen. Jimin exhaled deeply and ran a hand through his freshly dyed purple hair, he turned around in his seat and grabbed the sparkly, pink box from the backseat.

Taehyung watched with a frown as Jimin held onto the sniper case tightly before opening the door and stepping outside.

"Chim." Taehyung called out faintly, causing Jimin to immediately stop and turn around. He raised a brow, sending Taehyung a gentle smile, trying to ease him into talking,"You..you know I won't leave you be..behind, right?" Taehyung finally spoke, his expression completely serious.

Jimin smiled bitter sweetly, pulling his pink mask up his face,

"I know."

And with that, Jimin left the car and walked towards the building on the opposite side of Jinyoung's apartment. He pushed past the entrance door, causing a small bell to ring above his head.