D-2

Fiddling with the bag of drugs, Jimin sat on his bed and debated whether he should go through with his plan or not

Fiddling with the bag of drugs, Jimin sat on his bed and debated whether he should go through with his plan or not. Yoongi's offer was hanging above his head, taunting him and making him want to take the offer. All he had to do was say yes and pleasure him whenever he wanted, and he'll be free, but Jimin knew he couldn't do that.

Yoongi was no doubt attractive and Jimin was sure that he was amazing in bed, but no matter how hard he tried to convince himself to just shut up and take the offer, he wasn't able to do it. Maybe it was because he believed that having sex for freedom was the same as doing it for money, and Jimin didn't want to be like his mother.

Jimin was never that type of person to just sleep with someone to get whatever he wanted either. He considered his body to be off limits to most people- they could stare but they weren't able to touch, and Jimin wanted to keep it that way. His self respect kept him away from going to Yoongi and agreeing to be Yoongi's personal whore. Even the thought of dropping down to his knees whenever Yoongi felt like it, was repulsing to him.

The door do his cell was pulled open, causing Jimin to quickly push the bag of pills back into his pocket and just sit stiffly. Baekhyun walked inside their cell- a piece of bread hanging from his mouth and a bowl of ramen in his hands.

"Fey, bvoght yu nuudle." Baekhyung spoke with the piece of bread still in his mouth, making his words come out as muffled.

Jimin shot up from the bed, an apologetic smile on his face as he swerved past a confused Baekhyun and headed towards the door, "I'm sorry, I have to...do something, but I'll be sure to eat it later, okay?"

Baekhyun beamed back at him, placing the noodles on Jimin's desk and waving him off, "That's okay, I just wanted to thank you for...you know...this." He held up his bandaged hand for Jimin to see.

"Don't worry about it, you literally did the same thing for me." Jimin smiled softly, sending Baekhyun a wink before running out of the cell. Jimin paused for a second before spinning back around and peaking inside the cell, "Hey, Uhm, can you tell me in which cell does Suga stay in?"

Baekhyun's eyes widened and he choked on the bread he was eating. Jimin's brows raised and he was about to walk over to him, but Baek stopped choking and wheezed instead, "Suga? Why? Is everything okay?" He stood up straighter, his face twisted into a look of panic.

Jimin shrugged reassuringly, "Yup! So which cell?"

Baekhyun squinted his eyes suspiciously but still muttered hesitantly, "D-2."

"Thanks!" Jimin called out as he turned around and dashed down the halls. His eyes kept flickering over to the walls, trying to spot the numbers of the cells. The halls were empty since it was still morning and most of the prisoners were either sleeping or eating breakfast.

Jimin's face lit up when he saw an arrow that pointed to his left with 'Block D' written above it. Jimin glanced around to see if anyone was watching him before casually walking towards the direction of the block.