Adios motherf*cker

Red and blue lights swirled together before falling onto the people on the dance floor

   Red and blue lights swirled together before falling onto the people on the dance floor. The scent of sweat and sex filled the air between the bodies, leaving people breathless and dizzy. The music rumbling through the speakers fell on deaf ears since everyone was engaged in each other.

The flashing lights fell on a person in the middle of the dance floor- a sultry smirk dancing on his plump lips and hips rolling around in circles. One of his hands was hooked around the neck of the man in front of him and the other reached out behind him- tangling into the hair of the man grinding against his ass.

The handsome vixen allowed his eyes to fleet over the people on the dance floor, his gaze odly calculative and observant, despite the situation he was in. The light occasionally shone on him, illuminating his flawless features and making everyone, who saw him, breathless and mesmerised.

"Seokjin." The man in front of him purred in his ear, pressing his body into Seokjin's and nipping at his ear.

Seokjin hummed, head tilting back and eyes fluttering shut as his hand ran up the man's neck and tangled into his hair. With a swift tug, the man's lips detached from Seokjin's skin, and with a small hiss, the man snapped out of the lust filled haze he was in.

Seokjin's eyes finally flickered back to the man in front of him, completely ignoring the guy that was grinding onto his ass. Under the flashing lights, Jin's blond hair looked like it had red and blue streaks in it, in result, the man could only gape and look at the beauty in wonder.

Seokjin's hand untangled from the man behind him as he leaned closer to the confused Male in front of him. Their faces were inches apart before Jin's lips finally twitched up and he pressed his finger against them, "Shhh." Seokjin breathed out, not breaking eye contact with the man as he slipped out from between the two bodies and sauntered away.

The smirking vixen finally broke eye contact with the man as he dodged and slipped between intoxicated people. He ran a hand through his hair, making it appear more messy and alluring. He fixed his black silk shirt, unbuttoning one of his buttons to show off his sharp collar bones, before tucking his shirt into his black skinny jeans to show off his small waist.

Seokjin sauntered over to the bar- hips swaying and chin raised high. He stopped in front of the bar, placing his elbow on top of the counter and leaning his jaw against his knuckles. Jin's other hand drummed against the counter as he watched the bartender serve a couple their drinks before making his way over to Jin.

"What can I get you?" The bartender rose a brow, a polite smile on his face.

Seokjin ran his tongue over his glossed lips before grinning, "Sex in the driveway."

The bartender smirked, sending Jin a wink, "Coming right up."

Seokjin hummed, smirk immediately faltering when the bartender turned his back on him. He looked over his shoulder, trying to spot the man he was dancing with, only to see him run off the dance floor and approach the VIP section.