(Ch 37) Plan?

-Foxy's POV-

Darkness once again. It.. Wasn't just boring darkness, you know? It was a very interesting darkness. But it ended until I felt my gears winding and someone talking. I was off. Disconnected. But, I could still hear, and see. As a matter of fact. But some may not see me like that. How I know? Well, everyone thinks I am offline.. Heh, I'm not. My eyes don't glow that's why everyone gets confused. A while ago I was controlled, I know because I overheard Freddy and Chica talking. Only part I heard was when they walk in and their conversation. It was quite.. Interesting.

Cut the strings eh? That would be easy! Erm, well maybe. I wanna get out of here but I can't. Marionette made me offline for a while.. Which is completely crap for me. I tried speaking, but I guess he muted my voice box. I sighed inside and look in front of me. Chica and Freddy were just simply chatting.. Without me.

I growled in frustration. They are having so much fun without me aren't they? After a while Freddy lurked into the shadows and Chica began to fall asleep. Hope I'm activated then.

"Is he awake now Freddy?" Chica asked.

"No," Freddy said reluctantly.

"Hey, why are you.. Angry?" Chica asked staring at Freddy.

"I wanna tell you something." Freddy says glancing at Chica.

"What?"

I had enough of this bull. I opened my eyes and I felt them glow. I stood up and leaned on the wall I was laying on.

"Heyo, what are ye talking bout?" I ask smirking.

"Foxy! You're awake!" Chica cheerfully smiled.

"Heh, yeah."

Chica kept asking all these silly questions so I just went with it. I was being a good friend and all. Unlike Freddy.. I don't like him for some reason. I glanced at him from time to time and see him glaring and giving me a dirty look as I answer Chica's questions. I smiled at Chica as she smiled back at me. Heh, I have a feeling I'm making Freddy jelly. Hey, I learned that from Bonnie yeah?

"Foxy," Freddy sternly says still glaring. "We should get a move on yes?"

Chica turned around, but the strange thing is Freddy's expression changed. He changed from jelly, to happy. That jelly bastard. No, he isn't jelly.. The kind of jelly you eat yeah? I mentally face palmed myself.

"Yeah, we can get a move on this plan." I say smirking.

"But, how?" Freddy asked dumbfounded.

"Heh, I have my ways. The string yeah? I know where the gift box is, and I have a feeling you do too Chica."

I glance at Chica to see her give me a horrifying look. I calm her down as she sighed.

"Yes, yes I do.." She muttered.

"We hide behind the counter simple." I say proudly.

"Hey, how do we know you aren't being controlled?!" Freddy exclaimed smirking.

"Heh, Freddy.. You need to look at the personality. If the personality is different or strange you know if they are being controlled."

I grin in victory as Freddy stared at me confused. Before he could say a word I shushed him.

"Yes, I know.. I'm awesome ok? But we don't have all day for you to hear me brag about myself."

Chica giggled as I smiled. Freddy looked like he was going to burst! It was so priceless!!

"Anyway, yes I know Marionette comes out in the morning and children would see us if we tried. But we could always try before closing," I say trying to be smart.

Alas that didn't work because Freddy spoke up.

"Idiot, we can't do that. The children will see us!" Freddy exclaimed.

"Oh really?" I smirk. "The final show, all the kids would see that. The show stage is far away from the Prize Counter, I'm sure of that."

Chica looked at me in shock like I was a genius or something. I couldn't put my hook on it.

"Grrr, fine!! We will do it.. But we need to distract the children." Freddy grumbled.

"I know someone who can help you guys."

We jumped at the voice. I stand beside Chica and look where I was standing before. Above where I was standing was a small boy. But he wasn't a child. He was a robot. He wore a striped shirt and a striped helicopter hat, and a creepy smile.

"Who are you?" I ask.

"Hi! I'm Balloon Boy," the boy introduced. "I heard you want help."

"It's a trap." Freddy says glaring at BB.

"Nah," I say shrugging Freddy off. "I've seen this kids personality, he is always like this."

"That's right Foxy!" BB exclaimed.

Freddy mumbled something, something I couldn't hear. Hehe.

"The children love my balloons! I can gather them in the show room and give them balloons so you guys can cut the strings!"

"And why should we listen to you?" Freddy asked.

I glared at Freddy as did Chica.

"Because.. My friend.. Mangle isn't acting all nice. Ever since the day she went to Mr. Toy Freddy's office she acted all strange. I have a feeling she is being controlled." BB says sadly.

"Oh, no wonder.. She was acting all rude to me in the hallway as I was trying to get Fritz." I realized.

"So I'll help you!!"

"We will start at 11:30."

--------------------A/N-------------

BB!!!!!! YEAH BB!!!!!!!

ENJOYED??

YAS
Or
Naw?

Comment why?

Make sure you vote, comment, follow, and share for more!