(Ch 25) Bonnie Interrupts

Chica stiffened a little as I asked the question. I heard Bonnie shift too. What is going on with them? Why do I ask so many questions?!

"N-Nothing." She said more like a whisper.

I turned and slightly glared at her.

"You are lying Chica." I say and she turned away from me.

"Nope." She says still looking away.

I tried talking her out but she kept denying it.

"Just leave the girl alone." Bonnie said in a irritated voice.

"Why?" I grit my teeth.

They are keeping a secret from me, but they aren't admitting it.

"Just do it Foxy."

"No! Chica," I turn to her. "I heard Toy Chica saying something about-"

I was cut of by Chica spinning her head super fast and our faces close. My cheeks turned crimson as I see the position we are in. I'm glad it was kind of dark. But dark enough that she couldn't see.

"You really did Eavesdrop did you?" She asked as I felt her hot breath on my face.

"I er- um- yeah.." I sigh in defeat.

She scooted back and I swear I could see her blush and I smiled.

-Chica's POV-

"I er- um- yeah.." Foxy sighed in defeat as his breath brushed over mine.

I scooted back and blushed as I saw the position we were in a couple minutes ago. He wouldn't like a chicken like me. For Freddy's sake I look like a boy. I heard Foxy smile. I don't even know how. I just turned away and I blushed again of embarrassment. Dang, he is good.

"You eavesdropping fox." I start.

"Sexy Fox?" He asked and I blushed.

I wanted to say yeah but what the heck.

"No!" I say lying. "A stupid Eavesdropping Fox."

I turn to him to see his ears down like a sad puppy.

"Aw." He says playfully smirking at me.

I lightly punch him on the shoulder and he chuckled.

"That hurts sooo much." His sarcasm sticking out.

I stuck my tongue out at him and glanced at Bonnie to see him smirking, if you didn't know they added his mouth so he can talk and then they remove it later on. But his talking with out his mouth is weird. He mouthed to me 'LoveBirds'. I playfully glared at Bonnie as he chuckled slightly and crossed his arms.

"Feisty lil chicken." Foxy says smiling.

"Shut it Fox." I snap and he puts his hands up in defense.

"Damn! Take a chill pill." He smirks.

That smirk. It always get me.

"No pills here stupid." I say chuckling.

"Darn it, lass." He says smiling.

This has been one of the longest conversations I have ever had with Foxy and I just smiled even with the bad condition I am in.

"Darn it, fox." I mock but changed lass to fox.

He smirked and I heard Bonnie clear his throat. I didn't know animatronics could clear their throats. Bonnie playfully smirked at me and laughed.

"Sorry to ruin your beloved chat." He chuckled. "I'm just saying it is almost 11:30, so I prefer you be prepared."

He had to ruin this moment. Foxy nodded and he laid down on the floor tapping his foot occasionally. He pulled down his eyepatch and saw he had a small smile.

"Staring at me lass?" He asked and my face became red.

"N-No.. Why would I?" I stutter turning away.

Stupid Stutter!! You always have to come at the wrong moment!!

He laughed and he put his arms behind his head.

"Taking a nap, ye better not mess with me yeah?" Foxy said smirking to take his nap.

We had 1 hour and it was silence 'til Bonnie smiled at me and crouched down to me.

"Hehe, sorry Chica." He says and then goes back to his spot.

"Haha very funny." I say rolling my eyes.

----------------A/N------------------

Huh Bonnie.. How dare chu ruin a moment.

Enjoyed?
YAS
Or
Naw?

Comment why?

Make sure you vote, comment, follow, and share