(Ch 29) Rescue the Chicken!!

( Media is Toy Chica and Chica! -.- CHICA IS WAY BETTER THAN YOU TOY CHICA!! My opinion :) )

"How do you know?" Bonnie asks me.

"I can tell if someone is lying." I say running to the door.

I bang on it a couple times and tried opening the door. It wouldn't budge.

"We are stuck in ere!" I yelled kicking the door.

Bonnie stood up and walked over to me and tried opening the door. We tried, and tried, and tried, but it wouldn't budge.

"Bonnie, Chica is in trouble! How are we gonna get out?!" I panicked.

"I-I don't know." He stuttered. "Just, keep trying!"

I kicked the door but that made me fall on the floor. I stood up and ran at the door, but what ever I do hurts me.

"I can't do this." I mutter. "It's hurting me every time."

Bonnie punched the door and it collapsed.

"Heh," he says smiling. "Come on."

I stood up as we ran through the hallways. While we were running I looked around but bumped into something. Thanks me for not looking where I was going.. Also, thanks Bonnie for not telling me. I look up to see Toy Freddy. It was kind of dark but I tackled him to the ground and heard him grunt.

"Where's Chica?!" I exclaimed.

"Who?"

"Ye know who I'm talking about!"

"No! I'm serious what are you talking about? And who are you?"

I was confused until Bonnie grabbed me and pulled me away from him. The figure stood up and brushed away some dust on him. That's when I realized he wasn't Toy Freddy. He looked like the withered version of him. The figure had holes in his ankles and places but that's all. He had a bow tie and top hat no wonder I recognized him as Toy Freddy.

"What's ye name?" I ask.

"The names Freddy FazBear." He says.

I didn't notice he had an accent but now I do. It was an accent I couldn't recognize. But Toy Freddy and this Freddy have the same name!

"Are ye related to Toy Freddy?" I ask.

"No, I am not. That robot sabotaged my life." Freddy says growling.

I didn't want to ask more questions until Bonnie tapped my shoulder.

"We better get going, we have someone to save." Bonnie says.

"A chicken?" Freddy asks and that's when my ears perk up.

"Aye!! That's it!" I exclaimed.

"I saw two of em go into a room. I'm guessing it is the Prize Counter or Corner I don't know." Freddy informs us.

"Thanks!" I exclaim running with Bonnie.

"How do you know where this place is?" Bonnie asks.

"Well, I pay someone a lil visit yeah?" I say smiling to myself.

Once I stepped into the room I saw a scary looking puppet talking with Toy Chica. I looked around a little bit and found Chica leaning against the wall with Toy Chica beside her. Chica seemed to notice me because she looked at me and calmed down a little. I told Bonnie to back off so he did. I stepped closer to Toy Chica and pounced her.

"Hey!" She yelled.

I put my foot on her and looked at the puppet and I was a little scared of its details. It had blue tears? Coming down from its eyes and had spooky eyes. He was long, tall, and slim. He reminded me of Slenderman. Bonnie told me about him once.

"Foxy, I actually get to see you." The puppet says and I froze.

That's voice sounded just like Marionette. I looked over at the gift box to see it open. I then looked at Marionette and my eyes widened.

"Marionette?" I ask and he nods.

"Yeah, I'm terrifying right?" He chuckles while I'm standing there terrified.

Bonnie walks in and sees I have my foot on Toy Chica so he goes over to Chica and helps her up.

"Foxy she has no hands or whatever." Bonnie says.

"What?!" I exclaim looking at her.

She had no hands now. Instead there were wires. I walked over to her as Bonnie watched Toy Chica.

"What happened to ye?" I ask.

"Toy Freaking Chica." She mutters.

I looked at her with a worried look. I then turn around to look at Toy Chica.

"Aye! Never ever hurt my friends yeah?"

"Why? It's not like they really are your friends."

I growled at that but I stood my ground.

"How do ye know that? Ye have no proof. I've been with these guys since the beginning. They have been my friends ever since. While ye are stuck ere doing absolutely nothing but killing people for ye own personal will."

I stopped talking as I let Toy Chica take that in.

"Just let me go." She simply says.

"No." I say glaring at her. "Ye hurt my friends, it's ye turn."

But before I could do anything Toy Chica.. Vanished?

"Huh?" I ask.

I turn around but Chica wasn't there. I look forward again and see Bonnie isn't there. I look to my left but I don't see Marionette. I started to get dizzy. I fell to the ground and before I blacked out a voice was in my head.

"You can't."

-------------------A/N--------------

*has cheeky smile* did you enjoy it? Guessing not because I add tooooo many cliffhangers.

Enjoyed?

YAS
Or
Naw

Comment why?

Make sure you comment, vote, follow, and share!