(Ch 10) Bonnie To the Rescue?...

Bonnie's POV DUN DUN DUN!!! (XD)

For a day I sat in the hut. "What the heck am I doing? I have to save my brother!" I exclaim to myself. I slam my paw onto the wall and I pulled it away fast. "Ow." I say holding my paw. I sigh and walk towards the hole. I can't believe I left Foxy in that horrible lab for a day. I have to see if they did something bad to him. I climbed down the ladder and put my back to the wall. I peeked through the entrance and saw Foxy talking with a chicken.

All I could hear him say was muffled words but I got to hear one word. Sorry. Sorry was the word. I'm sure of it. I wish I could say it's ok to him.

Foxy's POV

I sat there staring at the floor. Chica nudged me and I looked up. At the entrance was a figure with long ears and was purple. Bonnie?! I went closer to the jail bars and saw it was Bonnie. "B-Bonnie!" I whisper yell. The figure looked at me and stepped forward but one of the men was in front of Bonnie. "Ha, what are you doing here? Bunny?"

In the mans hand was the same cloth that went over my mouth. "Bonnie!! His hand!!" I exclaim. Bonnie hit the side of the mans head and ran to my cell. I could see him better now. "Foxy!" He exclaimed. "Save me.. I mean us!" I exclaim pointing to Chica. Before Bonnie could say anything he suddenly fell.

"Bonnie?!" I exclaim. When Bonnie fell over behind him was the same man and he had a weapon of some sort. "Hey you Fox." The man says. I backed away from the cell but I felt a pain in my stomach. I looked down and saw a dart. I looked up and saw the man drag Bonnie away.

Chica ran in front of me and shook me. "Foxy?" She asked. I didn't reply because I fell backwards and I saw darkness. Again.

-----

Enjoyed?

Yas
Or
Naw!!

Comment why?