Epilouge

-No Ones POV-

After the incident at Fazbears Family Diner 2 months ago, Freddy, Foxy, Chica, and Bonnie headed out adventuring around trying to find a place to live. BB and Mangle were left behind since they both wanted to stay with the other toys to keep entertaining the children. The 4 also wanted to entertain and play with the children too, so they went out and searched. Soon, Freddy and Foxy got along.. But, they still kinda hate each other because the two liked Chica. Bonnie didn't mind he was just laughing as the two fought when Chica was away.

Actually, Foxy and Chicas 'friendship' has became higher and higher. Even though the two liked.. Rather should I say loved each other, Foxy still hadn't confessed his love for her. Well, just yet. Freddy gets jealous when the two talk but he is getting over it. But. That Golden Figure. Foxy couldn't stop thinking about what had happened 2 months ago. Him summoning 'The Golden One' rather Golden Freddy has confused him for a while. Foxy always gets afraid thinking about it but, when Chica steps in he calms down. The mystery is still unknown. Marionette.. No one doesn't know what happened to him. He simply vanished with Golden Freddy. Foxy repeatedly asks Freddy if he is some how related to him, but Freddy always gets fed up and his answer is always no.

After 2 months of traveling the 4 traveled and rested on a hill. There they see a weird building. Children were running in with parents trailing behind. Foxy sat at the edge of the hill watching carefully and silently.

"What's going on there?" He asks pointing to the direction of the building.

"I don't know, they seem happy." Chica replies sitting next to Foxy.

Foxy slightly blushed as he felt Chica sit next to him. Bonnie chuckled and stood up straight. After the incident Foxy fixed up Bonnie so he actually had his face.

"Heh, bet you it's a pizzeria." Bonnie says crossing his arms smirking.

"Oh really? Want the same incident Mr. Bunny?" Freddy mocked grinning.

"No, I certainly do not. But Mr. Teddy Bear I think it is a pizzeria." Bonnie retorted taking a closer look.

Freddy rolled his eyes staring at the building annoyed.

"Why don't we go?" Foxy asks turning his head to face Bonnie.

"Yeah, yeah mate let's go."

The 4 ran down the hill and arrived at the weird building. People stared at them but really ignored them. They thought they were an attraction to the building.

"Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria." Foxy read aloud.

"Hey, why is everything have your name on it Mr. Teddy Bear?" Bonnie asked smirking.

"Ahem, my name is not Mr. Teddy Bear. It's Freddy." Freddy spat annoyed. "This building is probably another pizzeria from the same company."

Soon a familiar man came out of the pizzeria and stared at the 4 animatronics that lay in front of him. He wore a security guard uniform, a badge, and had brown hair sticking out of his cap. His name tag wore,

Mike Schmidt

Foxy, Chica, and Bonnie glared at Mike as Freddy was confused. Mike turned on his heel and ran back in to the Pizzeria.

"It's Mike." Foxy said gritting his teeth.

"Maybe.. Just maybe Jeremy too." Chica adds glaring.

"Let's go in." Bonnie says stepping forward.

The three almost went inside until Freddy whined.

"What are you guys talking about??" Freddy pouted as the three groaned.

"We'll explain later, let's go." Bonnie said as Freddy shrugged.

The crew went in and it was chaos. Children were running everywhere. Some eating Pizza, and some playing. Parents were staying in the sides watching the children, or talking with one another. A stage was in the dining room empty.

"Heh, didn't know I would actually see you here.." A scratchy voice called from behind the crew.

The name tag read,

Jeremy Fitzgerald

"You work here too?!" Bonnie exclaimed.

"Hehe, nope! Mike invited me to help out." Jeremy says wiping something off his sleeve. "Say, why don't we make a deal."

The crew looked at each other and were confused. Well, especially Freddy.

"What deal?" Foxy asked.

"Get on that stage and perform songs and stuff. I wanna see if the children actually like it." Jeremy replied smirking. "If you actually satisfy them you can have this place to yourselves."

Foxy looked at the others and saw their scared and confused faces.

"Fine."

Freddy, Chica, and Bonnie hopped on stage with Foxy trailing behind. But, something pulled him back. Jeremy.

"No!" Jeremy exclaimed. "You can't be on stage."

"What? Why not?" Foxy asked angry.

"You'll be in Pirate Cove." Jeremy said showing a purple curtain.

Foxy hopped in and saw a chair, and random stuff in there. He soon heard the crew singing as the children enjoyed it. Foxy sighed and sat on the chair.

"Well this is boring.." He muttered.

A paper caught Foxys eye. He picked up the paper and saw.. Marionette and a crying child drawn. Foxy bursted into rage.

"What?! What is this!!" Foxy exclaimed slamming the paper to the ground.

'Foxy.. I'm still here. You can run but you can't hide. Because, you can't."

Fin?

-------------------A/N-------------

The end! This book is over!! I'll go back soon over the book and maybe, rewrite, or fix errors.

Comment if you want me to make a second book because this one has a cliffhanger. 😂😂 sorry!

I would like to say Thank you to everyone who has commented nice and encouraging words to me during this whole book. Everyone who has voted thank you for saying my book is actually good. Also, thank you for all those people that began at the first chapter and then.. All the way here. This journey as been long and awesome.. And I can't believe its over. Hmm.. Maybe.

Thank you for taking the time to read, comment, and vote on

Foxy's Story