(Ch 8) Captive

I almost screamed at the sight but, I knew to be quiet. In front of me was animals captive and some drenched in blood. There was no one around so I was safe for now. There were tools, tables, and papers all over the place. I stepped in and some of the animals turned to look at me. I froze as the animals gave me a horrific stare. I was confused until I felt something go over my mouth which made me pass out.

Bonnie's POV (OMG BONNIE NAW NOT REALLY!)

I heard Foxy and I panicked. Why did he have to shove me? Foxy still hasn't learned enough yet! He doesn't know the danger in this world!! I climbed down the ladder and stopped when I saw Foxy go in an entrance. He doesn't know danger!! Why?! Why does he always not listen to me whenever I tell him something. I need to teach him a lesson. No! Not beating him up an actual lesson!!!

I then heard a muffling noise and some talking. I climbed down the ladder more and put my back to the wall next to the entrance. "Now we got the fox. What now?" "Put him in the cell with the chicken we'll deal with him later."
I then heard something being dragged and footsteps. I peeked through the entrance to see Foxy being dragged by 2 men in coats.

Oh no!!! This is a lab!! The two men threw Foxy into a cell with a chicken that had a bib that says, Let's Eat! The two men locked the door and walked away.

Foxy's POV

Darkness. Darkness was all I saw. I wanted to yell.. I wanted to move.. But I couldn't.. All I remember was.. Something went over my mouth and then.. Darkness. After a while I tried opening my eyes. But my vision was blurry. "H-Hey.." A girly voice called. I looked around and saw a yellow blurb and grayness around.

"H-huh?" I ask. I closed my eyes then shook my head. My vision was back to normal. In front of me was a yellow chicken with a bib. "W-who are you?" I ask backing away on the ground. "I'm Chica. Who are you?" She asked. "I-I'm Foxy..." I say shyly. "What happened? The men just threw you in here with me." Chica shivered. I didn't know what to say.. Should I lie? Bonnie always told me to never lie. "I.. Erm.." I sighed and gave up," I leaned on a tree and I some how activated something and then I was curious so I went down a ladder and I got knocked out." I say quickly. She nodded and we stood quiet.

"How did you get here?" I asked. The chicken looked at me and sighed," I don't know.. I just woke up and I have been here for 3 years." She says. "H-How old are you?" I ask. "9." She replied. "Me too." I say and there was silence. I looked around the cell. There was some dried blood on the walls. I shivered. I wonder of the blood belongs to Chica. She did look damaged.

That's when I realized something was missing.

Where's Bonnie?

----------

Enjoyed??

YASS
Or
Naw??

Comment why?!