Note

Sorry... This isn't your average chapter.

Hehe, do you know where I got that from? No? Ok

Just like to thank you all for reading this book!! If you hate these things go on ahead. Skip it.

Hello people who actually wanna.. Read this? For the past few months, and days have you noticed anything that has improved in this book? Well, one thing I know is that my writing has improved. Everyone who said I improved my writing you are correcto!

Have you ever wanted to know if a new chapter of Foxy's Story is coming out? Well, PM me and I will most certainly will PM you back and we can chat too if you would like. I would like to get to know you all! Also you can ask me some questions too about the story or rather, anything in the PM.

Anyway, 11k reads and 400 votes? Are you serious? That's just amaze balls. And to all who said my writing sucks.. Why are you here. I know the grammar is weird so I'll fix that when the book is coming to a close.

Ok, before I end this note I would like to thank each and every one of you who have came from the beginning and are here continuing to read this book. If you noticed there will be a sequel to this book *gasp*. Now, let's not jump to conclusions.. This book is not over yet!

Now, what are you doing here? Go to the next chapter!! Well.. To those who are reading this when I publish it will probably see this,

To be continued

Well you are seeing it again!!! BWAHAHAHHAHAHHA