(Ch 12) Robots?..

After Bonnie being beaten up I look at him. He was all bloody and he looked dead. "B-Bonnie?.." I quivered. He looked up at me and gave me a tiny smile.

"I-I'm Alright." He coughed and blood came out.

"He is alright Fox he just needs to be like that when I inject him with this." The man smirked showing a needle.

"NOOO!!!" I yell and jump at the man. I must protect Bonnie. I clawed at the man but he hit me. I fall to the ground and look up. He grabbed me and instead of hurting me he injected something in me. I felt pain and I yelled. Bonnie stared at me and was horrified.

The man then dropped me to the ground and I couldn't move. I tried moving but I just couldn't. Bonnie scooted towards the wall but the man already injected him and he yelled. I tried crying but I couldn't.. Why? I then blacked out.

I woke up to see Chica looking at me horrified. "F-Foxy what are you?" She asked. I stood up and heard a clank. What was that? I look at my arms and screamed. There were holes in my arms but there were wires in them.

"What am I?!" I exclaimed. "I-I don't know it happened to me too." Chica says. I open my mouth and then shut it to hear a clanking noise. Uh oh. Am I a Robot?!

I moved my legs and heard a noise that sounded like pans clapping together. I am.. A robot. I hear laughing and see the man. He smirked at me and I looked closely. But when I did it looked like I zoomed closer. "Agh!" I yelled and fell back.

"It worked! You are an animatronic!! Since you are young you will grow.. And then your robot self will grow too." He laughed an evil laugh. I was shocked. I became a robot? How? Oh yeah right.. The needle. Wait..

"Where's Bonnie?!" I yelled.

"Over there, he hasn't woken up yet." The man smirked.

Behind him was a robot that looked so creepy. It was a bunny. What am I talking about its Bonnie!!

"What's your name Mr?.." I ask knowing that it was stupid.

"Mike Schmidt." He says and walks away.

-"-"-"-"-

Enjoyed?

Yas
Or
Naw?

Comment Why?