(Ch 16) Trying to Trust

Foxy's POV

The robot I knew by the name of Bonnie stood there. I was terrified out of my mind. Did Bonnie kill someone because of that scream? Bonnie banged on the door and the door fell down. I backed up with Chica as Bonnie came closer.

Bonnie.. Wasn't Bonnie anymore. It looked like a demon. I thought he was my brother.. Now my brother is demon. A demon!

"Come....with.....me...." Bonnie says looking at me with its blood red robotic eyes.

I whimpered as the eyes looked at me. It almost blinded my eye but thank the pizza I had an eyepatch on one eye.

"Stop.. Staring at me B-Bonnie." I tried saying but came out as a stutter.

"I don't trust you.."

I braced what was going to happen next after I said I don't trust you. Chica just looked between me and my brother as she was worried and confused at the same time.

"You, are a monster.. You killed them didn't you.." I say as Bonnie stared at me.

"You Demon." I mutter as I heard gears winding.

Bonnie made terrifying noises but wasn't moving. What was going on? Bonnie took a step back and crutched where his heart would be. But inside were gears.

"I...didn't.....trust me please."

That last phrase didn't have a pause like Bonnie would have. Should I trust this.. Robot? Who was once my 'brother' Bonnie?

"Y-you burned the village didn't you? I know you did.. I didn't hear screams until I was at the bottom of the hill. You set that village on fire!!" I yelled which made Chica wince.

"I.....did.." Bonnie paused and looks at me.

I shook my head and looked at him.

"Then, why should I trust you?"

----------

Hehe Cliffhanger HAHAHAHAH

Did you enjoy this chapter?

YAS
Or
Naw

Comment why? Hm?