(Ch 38) Jealously

-Foxy's POV-

Bonnie. Where was he? I don't remember when I last saw him. I was.. Shut down.

"Bonnie." I say looking at them all.

"What about him?"

"Where is he?"

Silence.

"He.. Sorta passed out." Chica says awkwardly.

"By my fist." Freddy says as I glare at him.

"What?!" I yelled.

"Shh!! Foxy, he was attacking me. He was controlled." Chica mutters looking down.

I felt very bad. I shut up after and waited Til 11:30. The children were yelling and screaming, I couldn't concentrate. I looked around the room. BB wasn't here, he was with the kids, Bonnie isn't here, Freddy was leaning against a wall lurking in the shadows, And Chica was.. Just sitting staring at me I didn't wanna disturb her If you know what I mean. I snap my claws in front of her face and she flinched.

"Why ye staring at me?" I ask smirking.

"Nothing to look at." Chica replies trying to act smoothly.

"You could just sleep, it's only 6."

Chica shrugged and laid back. She then drifted off into sleep. I felt something hitting me like daggers. Well, not really. I turn to Freddy to see his eyes glow white. I got a headache after looking directly at them.

"What do ye want?" I ask.

"To stay away."

"Huh?"

"Her."

"Her?"

"Idiot, her."

I look at Chica and then glared back at Freddy.

"What? Why her Freddy?"

"Because."

"Because what?"

"Just listen to me Fox."

"Hey, I have met her since we were 6 now we are around 15. I've known her longer than you have."

"That doesn't mean you should be friends with her."

"Oh really? Like you have any friends."

Almost immediately I was pinned to the wall greeted by white glowing eyes.

"Hey!!"

"Shut up Fox, now listen to me."

"You jealous piece of shit."

Pain shot through my body as I fell to the ground. Freddy looked down at me and gritted his teeth. I mean, I never actually curse.. But it seems ok but.. Never mind. Blame Bonnie.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing,"

"Liar."

"HEY! What are you talking about?"

I shot a look at Chica to see her looking at the both of us, glaring.

"Heh, nothing Chica. Just helping Foxy up." Freddy lies as he roughly pulled me up. (That's what Foxy said)

I scoff and sat across from Chica.

"I'm perfectly fine." I grumble as Freddy shot me a death look.

"Don't believe him, he is just tired and all." Freddy lies.

"He is never tired," Chica says crossing her arms. "Not at this time, I know him you don't."

Freddy growled and then glanced at Chica.

"Maybe he is tired, you never know. He could cause someone to have a heart attack if he yells in their face when he is tired." Freddy shrugs as I grit my teeth.

"Hey! I wouldn't dare." I defend.

"No, you probably would. Get to rest you will need it." Freddy smirks.

Chica shrugged then lied down and tried to sleep.

"Chica, not you I meant the Fox." Freddy says.

"You are not the boss of me, I can sleep when I wanna sleep." Chica snaps.

I scooted over to Chica so I was in front of her, and smirked at Freddy.

"If she isn't gonna sleep I'm not gonna sleep." I say.

"Fine!"

Freddy exclaims drifting into the shadows.

"By the way Freddy, I'll protect her from you forever." I mutter so only he will hear.

-------------------A/N--------------

Hmm... Almost the end of book.. HA NO!! Well almost. Just.. Maybe 10 chapters from now or more eh. But I hope you people actually like it.

Enjoyed?

YAS
Or
Naw?!

Comment why?

Make sure you vote, comment, follow, and share for more!!