(Ch 4) Regrets

I sighed and looked at.. The dead Raccoon. "It's alright Foxy.. At least you didn't uh.. Hurt him to the extreme." Bonnie says looking at me.

I slumped into the grass and looked at my hook. Under it was a broken bloody paw that has been used for murder. I shivered at the thought. I felt a tug on my shoulder and I just sighed. "Foxy, It's ok. It's not like.. You did it on purpose."

I suddenly started getting angry. I shook my shoulder and jumped up. My body was all heated up and full of anger. I looked at Bonnie who had a worried look on his face. "Leave....me.....Alone!!!" I yelled and ran off as fast as I could.

I couldn't believe it.. I attempted.. Well, murdered someone when I was 9! I ran and didn't hear Bonnie. I stopped and gasped for breath. I shook my head and realized where I am. I was in a junkyard of some sort. I walked around until I almost stepped in a puddle.. I sat by the puddle and looked at my reflection.

I placed my paw on my face and my hook to my side. "What have I done?.." I whisper. I hear footsteps behind me but I don't mind it. I felt the same tug on my shoulder. "Who are you?.." I ask even though I knew who it was.

"It's me." Bonnie says. I sighed and turned around so I'm facing him.

"Foxy, just listen to me." Bonnie said as I rolled my eyes. "Listening." I say. Bonnie shook his head and crossed his arms. "Foxy, it was good you killed him." I was about to say something but Bonnie placed his paw on my mouth.

"I don't think you know this.. But he is a murderer. He doesn't show it that much. But he is one." I bit my lip and looked down. "Before.. I left the town he would always try to attempt killing me. But I always knew when he would. I'm glad you did what you did Foxy. Even though it was bad you.. Erm.. Murdered someone at the age of 9.. It was a good thing."

After Bonnie stopped talking I lifted my eyepatch and sobbed a little. Bonnie wrapped his arms around me and I sat there. Sobbing for what I have done.

I Regret everything

--

I was about to put I regret nothing! XD

Enjoyed?

YASS
Or
Naw