(Ch 22) Stuck for 3 years again

Foxy's POV

I awoke at the sound of the door opening. I look to see Toy Freddy glaring at me.

"How do you grow, so tall? You are just a puny robot?" He spat as I glared.

"None of your business." I say still glaring.

I was now 15 I have been stuck here for 3 years.. AGAIN but in FredBear's Family Diner. He still doesn't know about what happened 3 years ago when I was stuck in that Lab. Toy Freddy scoffed and exited the room. I glance at Chica to see she was still sleeping. She looked so peaceful.

I slapped my robotic self and snapped me out of my trance of staring at her. I've seen Bonnie visit but his face is gone but.. He was different. There were more wires in there and he looked scarier. I guess that's what happens when you are 16 without a face. Don't mention it also the arm too.

I sighed and heard children scream in laughter and happiness outside again. Chica and I have been stuck in Parts and Services for what seems like ages. Toy Freddy never let us come out but let us see Bonnie. I crawled to the door and peeked under it.

I saw little feet running around and I smiled a little. Every time I hear those kids I smile. I saw a gigantic foot In front of the door and I backed off. The door opened and there stood Toy Bonnie.

"Toy Freddy wants to see you and," He than glanced at Chica. "Her. Go to Party Room 1."

Toy Bonnie left the door open as I tried waking Chica up. After several attempts of trying to wake her up she woke.

"Toy Freddy wants to see us Chica." I say as she nodded.

We stepped out of the Parts and Service room and saw many kids not bothering us which was fine with me. We walked toward a room that said Party Room 1.

I opened it and I saw Toy Freddy and Toy Chica standing there looking at us. I heard Chica scowl softly. What happened between them? I am so confused! We stepped toward them and I saw the room clearly.

There were party hats, balloons, tables, food, drinks, and more. Toy Chica muttered something that I couldn't hear.

"Now, Remember 3 years ago how we said you can help us out?" Toy Freddy spat. "Well, today you are helping. When 11:30 strikes you guys will be helping us. I'll open the door for you guys and we will explain for you got it?"

I nod as I glance at Chica and Toy Chica glaring at each other. What the heck is wrong with them? Like seriously?! I'm gonna have to ask Chica.

"Now go back to Parts and Services." He says gritting his teeth.

I walked out followed by Chica and closer the door. I growled.

"I'm so pissed off Chica." I say walking. "I hate it. I freaking hate it."

Once we reached the door I opened it to see Bonnie laying there, eyes gone black for sleeping. My eyes widen and I walk over to him.

"Bonnie wake up!" I exclaim.

He wakes up and I start to hear gears grinding.

"W-What? It wasn't me!!" He exclaimed.

Bonnie looked around and scratched his head.

"Whoops." He muttered and laughed.

At least Bonnie was here. But where's Chica. Oh crap.

-----------------A/N-----------------

Cliffhanger again ahahahaahah

Enjoyed
YAS
Or naw?