(Ch 32) Memories

Bonnie looked at me horrified as I stomped away from the Parts and Service room. I scowled as I walked around the place.

"I never wanna see them ever again." I mutter.

I didn't even care about them. They don't trust me anymore. So I will do the same and not talk to them anymore. I stopped walking and heard a voice behind me.

"I see you are here."

I turn around to see the face I wanted to see last. Toy Chica.

"What do ye want?" I ask harshly.

"Geez, Foxy. When did you get such a temper." Toy Chica giggled as I growled.

"Just leave me alone! I have problems to deal with." I say.

"I can help with that." Toy Chica says walking toward me.

"No, I need to do this alone." I grit my teeth.

"But Foxy, you can't!" Toy Chica exclaimed.

"I tell ya Chica, he was like.. The best brother in the world to me. But now I'm stuck here alone." The 9 year old me spoke as I watched in awe.

"You aren't alone Foxy, you have me." 9 year old Chica says smiling toward me.

"You're right Chica.. Thanks.. At least for now." 9 year old me chuckles smiling.

"You're very welcome. Remember you can do anything no matter what. If you have your friends by you." Chica says smiling toward me.

"But Foxy, you can't. You have no friends." Toy Chica says smirking at me.

I growled at her as the FlashBack was over.

"How do ye know what I was thinking about?!" I exclaimed demanding for answers.

"It wasn't me." Toy Chica says coming closer toward me. "It was Marionette who told me."

I stepped back as a dark misty cloud exited Toy Chica's body. Toy
Chica then collapsed to the ground.

"Marionette." I say gritting my teeth.

The misty dark cloud turned into Marionette as he laughed.

"Want another memory? Foxy?" He says smirking at me.

"N-No!!" I yelled.

The 12 year old me sat at the edge of the cliff looking into the sunset. He then felt a slight movement from his left.

"Oh.. Sorry to interrupt you Foxy." Chica says slightly smiling sitting down.

"Erm, it's no problem." The twelve year old me says blushing looking to his right.

"Beautiful sunset right?" Chica asks as I nod.

"Yeah, too bad Bonnie is taking his nap at this time." I say sighing, admiring the view.

Chica giggles as I laughed softly looking back at Bonnie who was sprawled on the grass. I scooted closer to Chica and we were 10 inches apart.

"Where did you get that hook?" Chica asks as I twitched.

"Oh, nothing really. I just.. Ye know. Forgot. All I know is that I got this when I was.. Uh.. 9." I lie.

"So when you got thrown into the cell.. You already had it?" She asked as I nod.

"Yeah, Bonnie helped me." I continued. "He helped me get this hook."

"He seems such a nice brother by choice." Chica says smiling toward me as my face became crimson red.