(Ch 13) Almost

3 years later (Again.. Foxy's 12!)

I groaned as Mike woke me up.

"What the heck do you want?" I ask.

He chuckled and smirked at me.

"Nothing really, just saying it's your 3 year anniversary." Mike says cackling an evil laugh.

I slump down. That's right.. I have been in this dump as an experiment for Mike.. That.... Ugh.. I hate him!!

I banged against the cell and Chica shushed me.

"Chica! Have you noticed?! You have been here for 6 freakin years!" I yell.

Chica gave me eyes of hatred and sadness. We have been in this cell for 3 years. Well for me but not for her. I heard Mike talking. He must be talking to the new guy I think.

I heard footsteps and see Mike. But he was with another guy. He had brown hair and had a light beard. "Here is the Fox Animatronic." Mike says smirking at me mostly.

The brown haired guy came closer to the cell door and I couldn't stand it. I am not an experiment!! I jumped and snapped my jaw at the cell bar but the man jumped back.

"Feisty one you got here Mike." The man says as he chuckled.

"That's right this thing has been in this cell for 3 years apart from his 'brother'. They were actually animals until I injected them with the serum." Mike explained staring at me the whole time.. Like I was going to chomp at him..

But I kinda did chomp at him. I grabbed the bars and stuck my muzzle out and chomped at the men. Mike just smirked while the man just.. Stared.

"He never malfunctioned. The animatronics here do get quirky at night. But one day he will malfunction just don't know when." Mike says glaring at me.

I glared back and sat next to Chica. I mumbled things while Chica was calming me down.

"Now, you wanna see the bunny? It's really rare and valuable." Mike asked looking at the man.

I bursted inside. I haven't seen Bonnie in 3 years which broke my heart.

"Yeah that's perfectly fine with me." The brown haired man said smiling.

"Good, hope it's perfectly fine with you Jeremy Fitzgerald."

-@-@-@-

*gasp* Jeremy!!! Get yo Frontal lobe out my friend. I'm pretty sure he was the one.. Dunno anyway!!!

Enjoyed?

Yas
Or
Naw?