(Ch 5) Healing

After sobbing into Bonnie's arms he lifted me up and we walked back to the tiny cliff. I sat there relaxing and trying to forget about my murder. I sighed and looked at my hook. I removed it to see dried blood on my poor paw. Ouch.

Whenever I moved my paw it would hurt and I wince in pain. "Mate?.." I say trying not to show pain. "Hm?" Bonnie says turning around. "It h-hurts." I stutter trying to sound brave. Bonnie kneels down and looks at my paw. "Put on the hook it will help, I Promise." He says smiling. I nod and put on the hook.

Don't want anyone to know about this. I stood up and started walking but fell down. "Oof!" I exclaim hitting the ground." Bonnie turns to me and runs up the hill. "I don't think you should walk." He says. I groan and sigh in defeat of how he was right. I don't wanna hurt myself. I sat up and felt a pain in the side of my body.

I checked to see a scar. How did it get there? It was bleeding and it hurts. "B- I mean Mate help me.." I whisper. "What do you hoppin want?!" He says. I winced as I turned to my side. He looked at my side and gave me a hurtful look. "Ouch." He says. He runs to a tree and comes back with a leaf bandage thing.. What the heck?

"Here.." He says and pastes it on the side of my body. "T-Thanks." I say standing up. I stretched but winced. I hate the pain. "Sleep now Foxy, you need to rest. Trust me." Bonnie says chuckling. I sigh and lie down again. When am I gonna heal? When will this pain stop? I just wanna...

Heal

---------

Enjoyed???

Yassss
Or
Nawwww
'
Comment why?!