(Ch 11) Tortured

I woke up to Chica shaking me. "W-What?" I mumble. "The men." Chica says. I look at the cell door to see 2 men. I stand up shakily and step closer to the door.

"Y-Yeah?.." I stutter.

"Come 'ere!" A man yelled as he dragged me out of the cell.

He held onto my collar?.. When did I get a collar?.. I tried struggling but that didn't work. I gave up and watched as my cell got further and further.

"Here! Stay right there! Or else!! A man yelled.

I nod as he threw me into a wall. I wince as a sharp pain went through my body. Oh yeah that's right.. The scar. I look down to see my bandage still there. I sigh and look around. There was a table in front of me, tools on it, and.. Darkness really. I waited and waited. Have they forgotten me? I then heard noises.

"Cooperate with me Bunny!"

"Why should I?"

I then heard a noise as if someone whacked someone. A door opened and a bunny got thrown into the room. "Bonnie?.." I mutter. Bonnie looked at me with sad eyes. He tried getting up but a foot landed on his back.

"Get over by that Fox." The man ordered.

Bonnie then crawled over to me and hugged me. I hugged back tightly.

"What did they do to you?" I ask.

"Freakin Torture." Bonnie says chuckling.

I hugged Bonnie not letting go until the man got out a stick. Oh crap. The man walked over to us and whacked Bonnie with the stick.

"Hey! Don't do that!!" I exclaim.

The man looked at me with hatred.

"Do you want to be next?" He asked.

I shook my head and the man continued to beat up Bonnie. I couldn't stand seeing him like this. I turned my head away and cried softly. When will this end?

-/-/-/-/-/-/

Enjoyed? :(

Yas
Or
Naw?

Comment why?