(Ch 26) Night 2 Pt 1

-Foxy's POV-

I wake up to a door slamming open and heard Bonnie and Chica flinch.

"Night 2 starts in 30 minutes." Toy Freddy pauses. "Have a plan."

He leaves the door open a little and left us. Chica and Bonnie glance at me like I'm the one who has to do the plan.

"Ha, ye asking me to make us a plan?" I chuckle looking at the both of them.

"Yeah get your lazy bum up." Bonnie ordered as I sit up.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, shut ye mouth for a sec yeah?" I smile and think of a plan. "I got nothin."

Bonnie playfully glares at me, while Chica and I laugh.

"Obviously he doesn't," Chica starts. "He is stupid."

I looked at Chica and she laughed at me.

"Ha, ye silly lass." I chuckle and knocked on my head. "This ere head, is in bad shape. So yeah I'm stupid."

We burst in to laughter but Bonnie cuts us off.

"So? What are we gonna do?"

"I say we go at 2 AM, like last time." I say looking at the clock. "Let the toys do their work first."

"But," Chica started.

"Yeah, I know we all are being separated but it's only for one night ok Chica?" I say giving her a smirk to mess with her feelings.

She brushed me off and I laughed.

We chatted for a while until the bell rung signaling 12:00 AM. I stood up and walked out the door but something stops me.

"I thought we were going at 2 Foxy." Chica states and I smile.

"I know, I'm just paying someone a visit."

She let's go of my arm and goes back to Bonnie. I run fast to make sure the red dot doesn't catch me. I head to Prize Corner and jump behind the counter.

"Here again?" Marionette asked.

"Hehe, yeah." I chuckle. "Just bored ya know."

Marionette chuckled slightly and I could hear something shift.

"Shh, Mangle is here." He says and I shut up.

I hear clanking above me and I softly gasp as I see Mangle looking around on the ceiling. Thank goodness it wasn't looking behind the counter. I then heard clanking softly go away.

"She's gone Foxy." Marionette says and I peek.

"I didn't know she comes through here." I say.

"She ain't the only one." Marionette says slightly.

I look at the clock to see it is 2 AM already.

"Gotta rush yeah?" I say and I hear Marionette nod.

"Don't get in trouble."

I rush to the hallway and sneak carefully so Fritz won't hear me. I squint to see Mangle in front of me on the ceiling. Fritz didn't shine his light for a while so I stepped forward but when I did he shone his light.

"AGH!!!!!!!! THE FOX!" Fritz yelled.

Heh, this ain't that bad. He kept shining his light at me and I couldn't take it anymore. I ran out of there and slammed into someone.

"What do you think you are doing?" A voice hissed at me.

------------------A/N----------------

Cliffhangers suck right? I wrote dis book so cliffhanger for u!!!!

Enjoyed?
YAS
Or
Naw?

Comment why

Make sure u follow, vote, comment, and share!o