(Ch 19) After The Party

"So, you new?" Toy Bonnie asks.

I rolled my eyes and nodded.

"No duh." I say crossing my arms.

Toy Bonnie scoffs and smirked.

"Ha, feisty one eh? Anyway.. Toy Freddy will.. Show you around." Toy Bonnie replied walking away.

"Something is wrong here.. Im still hungry." I mutter to Chica.

She chuckles slightly and Toy Chica growled at her. What's wrong with her? I shrugged it off and walked with Bonnie.

"Here's the Stage and stuff." Toy Freddy says pointing at the stage.

He then showed us many different rooms. Toy Freddy than smirked at us and looked at Bonnie.

"Now, This so where you guys come in." He says smirking.

Toy Freddy led us to the same hallway where a man was talking with some else.

"Your job is to kill that guy right there." Toy Freddy said pointing to a man but he looked different.

Bonnie scowled and looked at the man.

"What is his name?" He asked.

I nudged him and he softly glared at me. He didn't need to be rude.

"Fritz Smith." Toy Chica said coming out from the shadows holding a cupcake.

I stared at the cupcake and Toy Chica smirked while I heard Chica growl. What is wrong with these girls? Seriously?! Girl Problems?! Must be their time of month. Wait a minute how do I know that? And they couldn't.. It's that, they are freaking animatronics! They can't bleed.

I mentally slapped myself and shook my head.

"Foxy you have gone crazy." I muttered as I saw Toy Freddy leading us into a room.

Before I went in I looked up at the sign, Parts and Service or something like that. Couldn't see because my eyepatch. When I walked in I heard an evil laugh.

"But, to help us you need to have some.. Few changes my dear friends." Toy Freddy said smirking as he came closer to me.

I stepped back but I ran into a hard chest. I turn to see Toy Bonnie smirking. He grabbed me by the shoulders and lifted me in the air. I yelped for help but I don't see Bonnie and Chica anywhere.

"Hey! What did you do with my friends?!" I exclaimed.

"Nothing, they are just getting.. Tweaked a little by Toy Chica." Toy Freddy says smirking at me.

I thought Animatronics didn't have feelings? Why do I have this feeling we shouldn't be here?

-------------------A/N---------------

Enjoyed?

YAS
Or
Naw?

Comment why?

Make sure you vote, follow, and share!