(Ch 31) The Argument

Marionette laughed as I struggled getting out.

"Now, I'm sorry Foxy. You will never get their trust back." Marionette says smirking.

"I thought you were my friend!" I exclaimed.

"Foxy, you were my target all this time. After.. I was killed I was stuck here. Now I want someone to feel how I suffer!!" He boomed.

Then the scene changed. Instead of Marionette and the Prize Corner or something, I was back in the Parts and Service. Am I hallucinating? I walk in to see Chica and Bonnie. Bonnie looked over to me and gave me a dirty look.

"What are you doing here?" He spat.

I winced at his words. This is the only time he has actually been mad at me.

"I-I, urm. Wanted to explain." I stutter.

"Explain what? How much you hated us?" Bonnie hissed.

"No! What ye saw there was not real." I explain.

"Psh! Really? Why is Chica upset then?!" Bonnie yelled.

"IT WASN'T ME!!" I yelled back.

"Oh really it wasn't you? Are you sure?! YOU SEEMED MIGHTY PROUD WHEN YOU SAID THOSE WORDS FOXY!!!!!" Bonnie yelled back at me.

I stepped forward to them, but Bonnie scoffed at me so I stepped back.

"Why.. Why won't ye listen?" I ask.

"Because you ruined our lives, and I thought we were brothers, I'm guessing that's all just a lie now." Bonnie says making me cringe.

I was boiling in anger. I wanted to punch someone or something. Marionette that.. Freaking puppet. Ruined my life.

"Ye know what?" I ask. "IM SICK OF THIS!!! YOU HAVEN'T LISTENED TO ME ONCE AND YE NEVER EVER LET ME EXPLAIN WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!! BUT NO!!!! YE DECIDE TO NOT GIVE ME A CHANCE AND EXPLAIN WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING!! And I thought ye trusted me all the way."

"I.. Guess that's all a lie now."

-----------------A/N-----------------

Don't cha hate arguments? I do.
Don't cha hate cliffhangers? .....i do.. But I just gave you one.. Sorta..

Enjoyed?

YAS
Or
Naw?!

Comment. Why!

Make sure you follow, comment, vote, and share