(Ch 24) 1st Night.. Well for us

"Have you ever seen a red dot going left and right around your room? And maybe some lights?" Toy Freddy asked looking at the clock which struck 12.

I nod as he smiled. Not a nice smile though.

"Well, Fritz here is keeping an eye on you. He is the night guard here at FredBear's Family Diner. Our job is to kill him." He continued and my eyes widened.

I haven't heard that in 3 freaking years.

"What?! Why?" I protest as he glared at me.

"I told you, our job." He paused after I told you and then continued.

"How?"

"Go through the hallway Foxy, that's where you, Mangle, and I go too."

Mangle. That name was mentioned by a boy a long time ago. It was that beaten animatronic.

"Go to your places anytime." Toy Freddy says staring at the hallway.

I walk toward the hallway and I hear Chica trail behind. She gasped as Toy Freddy grabs her.

"No you don't." He hissed. "You are going through the vents like Toy Chica, Toy Bonnie, sometimes Mangle, Balloon Boy, and Bonnie."

Chica groaned but muttered something like 'Toy Freaking Chica' or something like that.

"Aye, why can't the lass come?" I ask while I see Chica's eyes sparkling with hope.

"Because she can't ok?" He scowled again and returned on stage.

Before Chica could do anything I called to her.

"Stay safe alright?" I say smiling a bit.

She nodded and my cheeks started burning up. By the way.. Our faces still can blush and all that crap except cry duh. I sighed and looked at the clock to see it was 1:00 AM time goes fast.

I walked toward the hallway and froze when light flashed on me.

"Aye! Why is this fox here? It wasn't here 3 years ago." Fritz jumped.

Wait he was here 3 years ago?? He then started flashing his flashlight multiple times until I gave up from the horrible light and quickly left. I ran into the Parts and Service and froze when I heard a music box. I peeked out to see Fritz winding a music box. Why?

I wanted to explore for a bit so I traveled around the place making sure the cameras didn't see me. I heard yelling like,

"What?! A weird chicken?!"

Chica must be doing her work. I guess. I traveled to a room and saw a gift box lying there. I looked to my right to see a red dot. Uh oh. I jumped quickly behind the counter and the red dot disappeared.

"Whew." I say but I wanted to know what was in the gift box. "Aye? Hello?"

I heard some music and then a raspy voice.

"What do you want?! You woke me from my slumber."

I winced at his harsh voice but kept my cool.

"What's your name?"

"I'm Marionette but some call me the puppet. What is yours?"

"Foxy."

"Never heard of ya. You new or.."

"Yeah the Toys."

"Yeah, I know how it feels Foxy. They treated me bad because I can go through walls and they can't. I also seen them treating some animatronics badly. Was it you guys?"

"Yeah it was."

A red dot soon appeared and Marionette chuckled slightly.

"Don't worry no audio for the cameras just the flashlight."

"Thank the Heavens. When do you ever come out?"

"Come out when Mr. Fritz doesn't wind my music box."

"Huh?"

"The Music Box puts me too sleep. And if it isn't turning I get angry and I attack/kill him."

I shivered at the thought he also killed people too.

"Hehe don't worry buddy. Fritz is nice ya know. He always winds my music box so I have enough energy to help the kids in the day."

"I better get going back to the hallway now, before I get in trouble."

"Alright see ya again Foxy."

"See ya."

I jump out of the counter and make my way to the hallway. I softly gasped as I saw Bonnie stand in front of me making the lights flicker in the room? Bonnie then disappeared and I stepped closer. Fritz wasn't dead? I looked and saw he was wearing an old Toy Freddy mask with no makeup on.

He removed it and proceeded to look through the tablet which I think are the cameras. I stepped closer and closer until he shone a light at me.

"Holy Shiz Balls!! The Fox and Mangle!!" He exclaimed.

I look up to see Mangle on the roof. My eyes widen to see the damage she has been through.

"Don't need to stare." She muttered and I looked away.

Rude much. I ran down the hallway and made my way to Parts and Service. I rested there but hid in a corner so the camera wouldn't see me. Bells rang and I was guessing it was time for opening. The door swung open revealing Chica and Bonnie.

"Aye." I say but they don't respond.

I tilted my head a little confused.

"Sorry Foxy, I'm just. Angry." Chica says finally. "Toy Chica that.."

She didn't continue after that. She sat down beside me and sighed. Bonnie didn't say a word and sat across from us.

"Chica I have been meaning to ask you something." I say looking at her.

"What?" She asked.

"What were you and Toy Chica talking about in that room?"

-------------------A/N---------------

I don't know if this is considered a.. Cliffhanger? If it is.. CLIFFHANGER!! AGAIN

Enjoyed?
YAS
Or
Naw?

Comment why

Make sure you follow, vote, comment, and share!