(Ch 20) Not Again

((Before we begin, thanks for almost 3k Reads 0-0 holy Foxy.. That's just amazing can't believe you guys actually wanna read this crappy book *laughs awkwardly* anyway, thanks anyway! Like the new book cover? Might change again :/ sorry but I want my book to be noticed lol.. Not really. Just want everyone to know about Foxy's Story!!!))

I didn't remember anything after that. All I know was that this place was insane!! I opened my eyes and I was in a room that was dark. I remembered I had night vision so I activated it and gasped. In front of me was Chica.. She didn't look like a she anymore. Chica turned into a freaking guy!! Her jaw was gaping open and her head was tilted. Her eyes were closed shut and she was sitting down.

I looked around for anything else but I didn't see anything but Chica. Guess she is a Chico now. Get it? No ok. That's Foxy's jokes to you. I slapped myself in the jaw and I felt pain. I looked down and saw my body had holes and cracks in em.

"Agh!" I exclaimed and jumped.

Chicas eyes fluttered open and her eyes widened.

"What.. Are you??" She asked.

I glared at her and growled.

"Why do you wanna know? I just want to get out of here! I've been 'adjusted' and I hate it! After me fixing everyone they had to ruin it!" I exclaimed kicking the wall.

As I kicked the wall I collapsed to the ground and rubbed my side. There was still pain there for some reason. I then remembered 3 years ago it started hurting. Now it started here. Why?

The door swung open and a face I didn't wanna see was standing there flashing his smirk at me.

"Hello there, Foxy." He said walking toward me.

"Get away from me!" I yelled as I backed up into a corner.

He grabbed me and pulled me into the air.

"Just like that." He simply says. "If you keep acting like this we will have some issues."

I struggled in his grip but he held me tight. I snapped my jaw at him and he smirked.

"Pathetic, just pathetic." He says.

Before I could react he punched me in the jaw. I heard a gasp and I knew it was Chica.

"I-I'm fine C-Chica don't worry." I say trying to smile with a broken Jaw.

Toy Freddy snarled at me and threw me to the ground. He then kicked me in the side. I yelled in pain. My side felt like it was getting hit by a swinging baseball bat. I crutched as Toy Freddy began to beat me up. When he was finished he scoffed at me.

"Let's see if you change tomorrow." He simply says and slams the door.

I was alone. With Chica. I groaned and sat up. Chica rushed to me and panicked.

"Are you ok?!" She exclaimed and I put my claw to her face.

"I-I'm fine C-Chica." My voice stutters as I talk.

My voice box is going to have to get checked. Soon. I just need to know. Where was Bonnie?

------------------A/N----------------

What do you think happened? 0-0

Guess! Haha!