(Ch 14) Time for Revenge

Jeremy Fitzgerald? Sounds kind of normal to me. I watched as Jeremy and Mike walked toward the left of our cell. I put my claws to my face but tried my best not to hurt myself.

"Chica.. I'm sick of this crap." I say listening to the two men talking.

"Everyone here is Foxy.. Don't worry." Chica says assuring me.

I heard laughing and Jeremy ranting about something. I stepped closer to the jail bars and listened.

"It looks hideous!! Look at the wires! You ripped his face off!" Was all I heard.

Did they rip off Bonnie's face?!?! I banged on the bars and Jeremy came over to me.

"Shut it Fox, I know you want to be free but Mike here won't let you.. Neither do I fox, so just sit back and rel-" I cut him off by snapping my muzzle at him.

He jumped back and glared at me. Jeremy then went over to Mike and whispered something to him. Mike nodded and walked over to me.

"Malfunctioned yet?" He says smirking.

"No." I scoffed.

Mike laughed and walked away with Jeremy. I gave up.. I couldn't leave. I slouch to the floor and sighed in defeat.

"Foxy." Chica says but I glare at her.

"Shut up! Shut up will ye lass!" I yell.

Chica looked hurt. I wanted to help her but I just gave up.

<><><><>

Bonnie's POV

Where am I? No answer. I tried moving but I seemed disabled. Only time I could move was about 3 years ago. You may ask. Why?

Well. I hear Mike Shitit always telling me and yelling at Foxy. That's reminds me does Foxy look different?.. I hear two noises.

"You ripped its face off!!!"

"It looks hideous!"

"Look at the wires!"

I couldn't stand it. I hated this. I wanna leave! I tried opening my eyes but nothing opened. I heard the two men walk away and I felt useless.

But there was a spark in my body. I heard gears winding. What is happening?? I moved my arm and I could actually feel it. But.. I couldn't see. Instead of my eyes opening I saw red. But like a robotic red.

I zoomed in and out and looked around. As I looked around I saw cells and tables. I stood up and realized I had Night Vision. I walked around carefully and smirked inside.

I can get Revenge!!!

------

Enjoyed?

Yas
Or
Naw?