(Ch 15) They escaped!

Foxy's POV

I sat in my cell bored out of my mind. I saw the two idiots Mike 'Shitit' and Jeremy 'FitzFucker' walk by my cell. I sighed and put my head in between my knees.

I then heard clanking noises. My ears perked up and in front of me was terrifying. It was a robotic bunny that was purple. It's arm was gone and.. It's face.

"C-Chica!" I stutter scared.

Chica grabbed me and pulled me to the very back of the cell.

"Shhh maybe he won't notice." Chica whispers patting my head.

The Robot stepped closer and closer until it touched the cell bars.

"Aiyeee!!" I yell scared.

The robot grabbed the bar with one hand and looked at me. It's eyes glowed blood red and it stared right at me.

"F.......O......X......Y.." The robot said.

I was scared. How did it know my name? Wait a minute.. It's Bonnie!

"B-Bonnie?!" I ask.

The robot nodded its head and walked away. Huh? I sat there shocked. Bonnie looked terrifying!! I then heard screaming.

Bonnie's POV

"Foxy." I tried to say but I was stuttering.

Foxy was terrified of me. I can't believe he didn't know it was me..

"Bonnie?!" Foxy asked and I tried to smile.

But.. Robots have no feelings right?.. I sighed inside and nodded. I then walked away to get revenge.

I walked and saw Mike and Jeremy I growled at them. But my growling turned into static noises and a scream? Mike and Jeremy turned around and Mike screamed like a little baby.

I smirked inside and stepped closer to them. While they stepped back.

"Give....me......my......face." I say but whenever I talk there is a robotic voice in place and pauses.

The two men looked at me frightened. Mike pressed a button and I charged at him. They both ran as I tried to catch up to them.

"Not today." Mike says smirking.

The button released a secret entrance. The two men hopped outside. Mike turned to me as I caught up and he smirked. The hole then closed up.

They got away. I slam my fist into the ground and groan.

"What....the.....hop...that...wasn't...fair.." I say.

But now wasn't the time to think about them. I stood up and walked to Foxy's cell. I smiled but he couldn't tell. Foxy was scared of me.

()()()()()()

Enjoyed?

Yas
Or
Naw?

Comment why?