(Ch 41) Mystery

-Foxys POV-

A child laughing woke me up. I look around to see Chica and Freddy on the floor knocked out. I grunt as I stood up.

"Hahaha..."

I jumped at the laugh. The laugh sounded like static. I glance to my left and saw nothing until I looked down. I fell to the ground and looked at the figure. It was sitting and slouching. I scooted back and took a look at the figure.

The figure was golden. It had black eyes that looked very deadly, its mouth was slightly open, wires were sticking out of some holes in its body, and the scary part was it looked like Freddy.

"W-Who are you?" I ask expecting an answer.

It didn't answer, it just sat there staring at me with his dark eyes. I looked away. I didn't wanna see his eyes directly, who knows what might happen. Static came from the figure as I flinched at the static.

All of a sudden it disappeared. I was very confused. Who was that? I shook my head and looked at Chica and Freddy. They were staring at me like I was crazy.

"What?" I ask crossing my arms.

"Are you ok?" Freddy asks squinting his eyes.

"Yeah?" I say confused.

What were they talking about? Didn't they see that?!

"You were talking to yourself.." Chica says looking down.

"B-but didn't you both see him??" I say pointing at where the figure slouched.

"Him?"

I growled in frustration. It wasn't a hallucination I just know it. It was right there!

"How could you guys not see it??" I say gritting my teeth annoyed. "It was right there!"

"Foxy, calm down." Chica says standing up. "We saw nothing, are you sure you're ok?"

I sighed and put one arm behind my head.

"I..I don't know." I mutter looking down. "But, you must've heard something.. Right?"

The two shook their heads as I groan. I glance over to my left expecting to see it again but it wasn't there. All I saw was the strings.. Wait the strings.

"The strings." I say walking over to the strings.

I looked above each string.

Mangle

Toy Freddy

Toy Bonnie

Bonnie

"Wait a minute." Chica says looking at the names.

"What?" I ask.

"There is one missing." Chica continues.

"Yeah, that's right."

I turn to the entrance to see Toy Chica smirking at us.

"Why is there always so many freaking distractions??" I ask frustrated.

"I knew you would all be here." Toy Chica says laughing. "I had a feeling you all would. After all I knew you figured out about the strings by him.

Toy Chica then pointed at Freddy as he glared. She evilly laughed as she smirked.

"Can you just leave us alone?" I ask. "There is always so many distractions."

"No, never will I leave you all alone."

I quickly look to Chica to see her pointing at the strings, like she wanted me to cut them. Oh, that's right.

"Freddy get her!" I yell.

Freddy immediately pounced on Toy Chica as I slash at the strings. Mangles is down. Toy Freddy's is down. Toy Bonnie's is down. But before I could slash at Bonnie's something grabbed me by my arm. I look down to see a purple paw clutching my body.

"Bonnie?" I mutter.

"YoU wIlL nOt CuT tHaT sTrInG." Bonnie's voice says clutching me tighter.

"Chica cut the string!!" I exclaim trying to get out of Bonnie's grasp.

Chica ran to the string and bit the string in half. Bonnie's grip lessened. I look up to see Bonnie not moving just staring straight. Chica pulled me out of Bonnie's paws as I kept staring. Freddy came over to us after he dealt with Toy Chica.

"Is he alive now?" Freddy asked waving his paw in front of Bonnie's blank 'no face'.

"Bonnie?"

No answer. Does it take a while for them to like.. Regain theirselves? Right when I asked myself Bonnie's eyes started glowing. His gears were winding and he started moving.

"Bonnie!! You're back!!" I exclaim smiling.

"What happened?" Bonnie asked.

"It's a long story.. Trust us." Chica says smiling.

"Who is he?" Bonnie asks pointing at Freddy.

"I'm Freddy." Freddy introduced. "No I'm not related to Toy Freddy at all."

Bonnie nodded in an understandable way as I heard something walking in.

"So, you have found the strings hm? Well I'm sorry to burst your bubble of happiness.. But you all ain't leaving this Pizzeria. You will stay here forever and will live an eternal pain."

----------------A/N------------------

Cliffhangers. I hate them. You hate them. We all hate them. I don't understand why they were invented... Well it's to keep the reader to continue reading... but cliffhangers can be funny for the author but not for the readers.. Until next time >:)

Enjoyed??

Yas
Or
Naw?

Comment why

Make sure you comment, vote, follow, and share!