(Ch 39) To the Present

<<WARNING>>

Before we begin, I would like to say there will be a couple of Cliffhangers in the next couple of chapters, since it will almost be the end of the book. And it's kinda like the final battle.. You know? PLEASE DONT HURT MEEEE!!

-Foxy's POV-

"Foxy."

I wake up immediately when I heard Chica's voice. I see her looking over me. I turn and lightly blush because of slight embarrassment and.. Some things I can't mention. I roll again and sit up. Freddy was tapping his foot against the ground, with his arms crossed. He was leaning against the wall doing this.

"It's almost time. BB will be here soon." Chica says standing up straight.

"Ok." I reply.

I sit there thinking of a strategy I can do to get in the present and cut the string.

"Ah ha!" I exclaim, but I shut mouth quickly.

"What?" Freddy spat.

"Well, I can cut the strings with my hook." I explain. "We hide behind the counters and wait, after a bit I will open the present and ye will hop in with me.. Got it?"

"You?" Chica asked. "It's too dangerous."

"Yeah, I know. That's why I'm doing it." I smirk.

"You daredevil." Freddy says laughing.

Freddy seems nicer now. But I'm still going to keep my eye on him. I don't trust him around Chica and my friends.

"But.." I mutter. "Bonnie isn't here to help us."

"It's ok, when we cut Bonnie's string we will be fine." Chica says assuring me.

"I." I state.

I tried smiling but I just knew.. Knew something bad was going to happen. 3 V 1 seems not fair for Marionette.. But he is a mastermind. Not to mention his controlled goons already. We are totally screwed. (HA get it?)

"Psh.." A voice whispered.

I looked above Freddy's head to see BB in the vent smiling. I started walking toward BB with Chica trailing behind as always.

"Do you actually think we can fit through there?" Freddy asked.

"Yeah, you can! If Mangle can you can!" BB exclaimed moving back a little.

"I'll go first." I say stepping forward.

I glance at Freddy to see him staring at me.

"Hey, I know ye hate me but can ye give me a lift?" I ask Freddy so only he could hear.

He nodded and carried me two legs. I then crawled into the vent and tried getting comfortable.

"I'm going to suffocate I swear on my dead body." I say as BB laughed.

"Get used to it Foxy!" He chuckled.

I crawl back a little to see Chica crawl in. Chica could fit almost perfectly, while I on the other hand cannot.

"What about Freddy?" I asked even though I hated him.

"Stop worrying about me Foxy!" Freddy exclaimed from the other room. "I'll get over there if Chica moves."

I crawled back, as well as BB, and Chica. I heard Freddy crawling in and I could tell he was having a tough time.

"Ye having a tough time?" I ask.

"Yep." Was all I could hear from Freddy.

Looks like Freddy and I were the ones who were going to suffocate over our dead bodies. Even though I hate him I will still care for him. Well, depends really. We all crawled through the vents until BB stopped.

"Urm, Marionette is down there. He is talking with someone." BB whispered.

"Lemme see." I whispered.

It was kinda awkward for me and BB to switch places. We had to be in awkward positions and stances to get through. Thank the Metal we didn't make any noise which is surprising. I peeked out of the vent and look down. Marionette and Bonnie were talking!

"Hey, Marionette. I'm sick and tired of this." Bonnie complained.

"How?"

"You made me torture my own 'brother'! I don't wanna pretend anymore. I just can't do it."

"You have to Bonnie."

"No, I do not! Marionette you are making me torture those who I loved. First you rip my face off."

"That wasn't me."

"I DONT CARE! Second you made me pretend I was controlled. Lastly, you made me hurt Foxy and everyone else!!"

"Do ye want those visions again?"

"No, I don't."

"Then listen to me."

"I don't care, why the fuck are you making everyone's life miserable?! I know you freaking died but why?!"

"You can't."

"Can't what?"

"You can't know."

"Why the heck not?"

This went on for a while now. I felt BBs arms wrap around my legs so I won't jump in and attack Marionette. Thank the Metal he helps. I wanted to kill that Marionette!!

"I had enough of you Bonnie!"

"Me too! Now just let me and my friends go!!"

Everything went like a flash. Bonnie was flung into a wall with a crash, while Marionette teleported in front of him.

"Whoever stays, will stay."

"Not if I have to do anything with it."

"You can't Bonnie, You will never leave."

Bonnie fell to the ground while Marionette stood there smirking. I felt myself get angrier and angrier.

"Calm down Foxy!" BB whispered.

I sighed and calmed down. Marionette then walked out of the room leaving Bonnie on the floor.. I'm guessing deactivated. I climbed down ever so softly and landed on the ground. I glanced around the room, nothing. BB, Chica, and Freddy came down without a sound as we made toward the present.

"Finally." I mutter as I open the present.

"NoT sO fAsT fOxY."

------------------A/N----------------

I warned you all.. I'm sorry!!!

Enjoyed?

YAS
Or
Naw?

Comment why?

Vote, comment, follow, and share for more!