(Ch 33) Memories for the Bunny

Before we start this chapter is dedicated to @FOXY-THE-PIRATE -.- reason is they told me to continue writing. I can't believe you actually want more. I thought you hated my cliffhangers tbh 😂

-Bonnie's POV-

"What do you mean?" I ask but felt a sharp pain in my head.

I screamed in pain as Chica asked me what was going on.

"What did you do?!!" She yelled.

"An example." Marionette replies.

I sat in horror as Mike came close to me.

"Say good bye to your face." He says.

I fake laughed and looked at him.

"Oh really?" I ask smiling.

He gave me a deadly look and smirked. Mike grabbed something behind him and it was a wrench. Oh Shit.

I gasped and looked up at Marionette.

"What?.." I mutter. "What was that?"

"What was what?" Chica asked.

I screamed as Chica looked at me with shock.

"What are you doing?!" Chica yelled.

"Stuff like I said." He says. "Should I do an example to you?"

"Don't you dare!" I yelled.

I tried standing up but I was on my knees clutching my head.

"Why?" Marionette asks smirking.

"Because we don't want her to get hurt!" I say as my head starts to hurt.

"Who is this 'we'?" He hissed as I yelped.

"Foxy and I." I mutter.

"Foxy doesn't like you anymore." Marionette says looking at Chica.

"That.. Isn't true. I heard him. And you were hurting him." I say.

Marionette slapped the side of my head as Chica gasped. I cringed at the pain but held it in.

"Here we go." Marionette says smirking.

I lay down in the grass looking up at the sky. I looked to my right to see Foxy and Chica sitting together at the edge of the cliff. I watched them making sure they don't fall.. Because I'm that overprotective. I couldn't hear their conversation much but I saw Foxy shift closer to Chica, I think. I smirked lightly at the two. I hopping knew it.

Foxy turned his head toward me and I shut my eyes. I heard clanking and footsteps coming toward me and a raspy voice.

"I know ye are awake mate." Foxy says clearing his throat.

"Come on." I say smiling up at him.

"It was obvious actually," Foxy says as Chica comes towards us. "I felt your little smirk behind ol head of mine."

I blushed in embarrassment as Chica giggled. I sat up and looked at the two.

"At least I don't scoot close to each other." I say smirking at Foxy.

Foxy and Chica blushed lightly as I laughed at them.

"Er, it's.. Getting late now eh hehe... I'm going to bed." Foxy says scratching the back of his head.

Haha I made him embarrassed!

"Y-Yeah me too." Chica stutters blushing a light pink.

"Alright then." I say smirking.

The two walked opposite directions and bumped into each other. Now you could see their blushing faces. I bursted in to laughter as the two glare at me.

"No more laughing and no more fun." Marionette says looking down at me.

I growled and looked up even with the pain throbbing in my head.

"Why are you doing this?" I ask.

"I want everyone to suffer the pain I had to go through." Marionette says gritting his teeth.

My heart started to ache a little. How can he do this? Marionette walked closer to Chica while I wasn't able to move.

"It's your turn."

-----------------A/N-----------------

OMG I'm so sorry XD FORGIVE MEEEEEE

Enjoyed?

YAS
Or
Naw?

Comment why?

Make sure you vote, comment, follow, and share