(Ch 40) What?! How?!

-Foxy's POV-

I heard Chica's screech in terror. I shot my head toward her screech but I felt my mouth fall all the way down to the floor. No, don't worry it's still on me. What I saw was Faceless Bonnie with a purple light where his eyes should be and Chica, but Chica was in Bonnie's arms; hostage.

"What? I thought ye were deactivated!" I exclaimed.

"I wAsN't FoXy." Bonnie's creepy static voice said grasping Chica tighter.

"Hey, let her go!" Freddy exclaimed.

"Freddy." I mutter standing next to him. "He is being controlled, did he talk like this?"

"No." Freddy whispered.

"Well, we are screwed." I say.

"FoLlOw Me FoXy AnD i WiLl GiVe hEr BaCk." Bonnie said.

"Don't." Freddy said quickly.

"I know Freddy, I'm not stupid." I say growling. "I'm not going down without a fight."

Once I said those words Freddy leaped on Bonnie and punched him where his head should be. Bonnie flinched as his grip on Chica lessen. Chica immediately got out of his grasp and ran to me. She ran to fast because she collided into me which made me almost fall. But if I did fall we would be in that.. Awkward position. Freddy was fighting Bonnie now, while I was comforting Chica.

"Hey, ye ok?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'm fine.." She mutters.

"Don't worry I'll protect ye no matter what." I say running toward Freddy and Bonnie.

"Need help?" I ask.

"Yep!" Freddy exclaimed pushing Bonnie.

I ran in and helped out Freddy, glancing at Chica every minute making sure she was safe. Bonnie was at a disadvantage, but he is an experienced fighter. He threw a fist at me but I quickly dodged it and whacked his arm. Freddy kicked him in the stomach but Bonnie held strong. I kept on fighting even though it hurt me. Hurt me because, I am destroying someone who was with me since the beginning.

I shook those thoughts away and threw a punch at Bonnie. He grabbed my fist and punched me with his other hand. This went on now. Punch, kick, dodge, repeat. Until Freddy did the final blow of kicking Bonnie in the 'face'. Bonnie collapsed to the floor not moving, no gears winding. I glanced at Chica to see her smiling. I looked away and smiled.

"When did ye learn how to fight Freddy?" I ask.

"Meh, you'll never know." He says smirking.

"Time to go to the present." I say walking toward the present.

I could hear the two right behind me. I raised my claw and slashed the present open. Cool air filled the room. Chica tried to look inside the present but I prevented her form doing so. I then peeked inside, my eyes were wide. I could tell because I couldn't feel them. Inside the present was a giant hole that was engulfed in darkness with some light at the bottom. There was a ladder near the bottom, to reach it you have to aim and grab it.

"Follow me." I say with absolutely no confidence at all.

I hopped over the present and fell in. The air went through some holes in my body but I didn't mind. I saw the ladder and fled towards it. I hit It with a clang and sighed. I climbed down and looked up. Chica and Freddy weren't coming down.

"Come on! I'll catch ye if you miss." I say as it echoed.

Chica gulped and fell down as she screamed. I looked to see her close to the ladder.

"Chica!! Grab it!!" I yell. (That's what he said)

Chica fled toward the ladder and grabbed it. She climbed down as I looked away and smiled. Freddy did the same thing coming down. I looked to my left to see an entrance. I peeked inside to see strings and names above each one.

"I found it!" I say walking in.

But when I was about to cut a string a dark cloud started appearing in front of me. I stepped back and got a huge headache. Black started to fill my vision. The last thing I saw was something Golden.

-------------------A/N--------------

CLIFFHANGER

Enjoyed?

Yas
Or
Naw?

Comment why?

Make sure you vote, comment, follow, and share!