(Ch 7) Fooling around turned into a secret?

I woke up and see Bonnie sleeping on the floor. I look out the window to see the sun rising. I look back at Bonnie and wanted to fool around with him. No.. Not that kind of way. I rolled off the bed and landed on Bonnie. "OOF!" I laugh and Bonnie couldn't move. "Get off of me Foxy!" He yells but I don't listen. "A pirate never surrenders!" I exclaim laughing. He tries to push me off but I don't budge.

"Well pirates aren't fat!" Bonnie exclaims. I then look at him. "They are too!!" I exclaim. He laughs and I get off of him. He stands up and brushes off the dust. "I will get you back Foxy just you wait." He mumbles but I could hear him. "Like you can! I'll be with treasure before you can say Foxy!!" I exclaim.

"Foxy." Bonnie smirks. I stood there with my eyes widened. I looked around the hut and saw nothing I could use as treasure. Without thinking I ran outside. I saw trees and lakes. Well.. This may be stupid what I'm going to be doing. "Found the treasure!!" I exclaim leaning on the tree. Bonnie runs outside and he finds me leaning on a tree.

He chuckles and walks over to me. "That is a tree." I nod and laugh," Yeah it's my tre- woah!" I exclaim when my back goes further into the tree. Bonnie grabs my arm and his face is in horror. I jump to him and fall on the ground. I twist my body to face the tree. In the tree there was a button engraved.. And I guess I pushed it. The ground shook a little bit in mine and Bonnie's area.

"Mate?.." I ask as the ground shook. Then something opened up right in front of the tree. I stepped closer but Bonnie grabbed me back. I stood there pouting. Bonnie stepped closer to the hole. The hole was as wide as a small T.V. I wonder how we are going to fit the both of us. I stepped closer to the hole and looked down. There was a ladder but.. The ladder lead to darkness.

"Don't." Bonnie says looking down. "We don't know what's down there. There might be killers." But my pirate instincts are kicking in. When Bonnie said 'Foxy!' I ran out trying to find treasure. But I just was fooling around and I lean on a tree calling it my 'treasure'. But that lead to a hole opening in the ground and a ladder leading down to.. Who knows?

There must be treasure there. "But, what if there is treasure." I say looking down in the hole. Bonnie shook his head and chuckled," There is no such thing as..." But he stopped talking. Without thinking I shoved Bonnie aside and jumped down the hole. I yelled but stopped after a while because I was being engulfed in darkness. I remembered the ladder. I saw it while falling, I grabbed the ladder with one paw. I was hanging now. I sighed and my paw started hurting. I looked up and saw the light to the outside world far away.

I looked at my paw and saw it bright red, redder than my original fur. I gasped and placed my hook next to my red paw. Now I was kind of hanging. I placed my legs on the bottom ladders. I sighed and hear Bonnie's words echo through the hole. "Foxy?! Foxy?!!" I struggle trying to speak because I was getting weaker. My stomach was jumping all around the place.

I felt to throw up. I shook off the feeling and replied," Y-Yeah! H-Help!" I exclaim. I hear Bonnie coming down but I decided I want to go down further. I climbed down the ladder fast so Bonnie wouldn't get me. Once I reached the bottom there was a lake right under the hole. I walked around it and saw an entrance. I walked through it. I-I wish I

Hadn't

-------

Enjoyed???

YASSS
Or
Nawww

Comment why??