(Ch 3) The Hook

The next day

I woke up seeing Bonnie talking with someone. I twist my body around on the grass to see him talking to a.. Raccoon? The Raccoon had a hook and was talking with Bonnie.

I kind of heard their convo, "Hey Chump why are you keeping a fox hostage eh?" The Raccoon asked. "Shut it Raz he is my friend." Bonnie exclaimed. "Oh really? When you left you had no friends. How did you become friends with that fox eh? Did he come crawling to you for food?!" Raz exclaimed laughing. Bonnie looked frustrated and his paw was twitching.

I stood up quickly and jumped at Raz. Raz fell over and I punched his face. "Beat em up Foxy." Bonnie ordered watching. I threw punches at him like there is was no tomorrow until he was knocked out. That's when I stopped. I glanced at my paw to see it had blood smeared on it. I gasped and fell back staring at my paw. My paw was in pain. It felt broken.

Bonnie walked over to me and saw my paw. "Here Foxy." Bonnie walked over to Raz and took off the hook then gave it to me. I slid the hook on and it fit me perfectly. "Better?" Bonnie asked. I nodded. But was still shocked. I looked at Raz. He looked dead.

"D-did I kill him?" I stuttered. Bonnie looked at Raz. "Looks like it." Bonnie laughed as I stood there in shock. I stared at my hook and realized pirates wore them. I was one step closer to being a pirate. Bonnie was still laughing then I realized..

Am I not harmless?

---

Enjoyed?

Naw?
Or
Yas?