(Ch 6) The Hut

"Foxy, wake up!" Bonnie exclaimed shaking me. I try to slap him away but he grabs my paw. "We have to go!" Bonnie exclaims waking me up. "W-Why?!" I say. Bonnie points to the town and it was on fire. My eyes widen and I stand up. Who would do this? It was just a small innocent town.. Not like me.. I'm not small and innocent.

"Come on!" Bonnie exclaims grabbing my paw. I run with him but turn my head to see the burning town. I wince as I ran. "M-Mate my scar.." I say trying not to hurt it. I still don't know where it came from. Bonnie stopped running and he looked at me. "Hang on.." Then we started to run.

I was in pain the whole way but we stopped. We stopped in the middle of a plain field. I fall on my knees and crutch my side. Bonnie took out something from his bag? When did he get a bag? He saw me staring at his bag. "Oh.. While you were sleeping I stole some stuff before the town.. Erm collapsed." I nod my head. At least it wasn't as bad as murder.

He took out the bandage on my scar then wrapped something around my stomach. It was like a giant bandage. "There." He says. I stood up and felt a little better but it still hurts. "Come on, we are continuing our journey." He says walking. I follow him and had to blurt out," Where are we going?" Bonnie didn't stop he kept walking but he answered," A place where we can both call home." I was silent after that. A home? But.. Where?

We walked for what seemed like hours but there was a tiny hut not far away. "Foxy come on." Bonnie says as he ran to the hut. Why is he the one in charge.. He is 10!.. I'm 9.. Eh.. Makes sense. I sped walked to him and he hopped into the hut. "We can camp out here for a while." Bonnie says looking around. I walked up the creaking steps and went inside. It was a medium sized room so we won't be squished. There was a table and 2 chairs, a small kitchen, and a bed.

"I call bed." I say smirking. Bonnie looks at me and groans. "I hate you." He says laughing. I look around and wondered. 'Does anyone live here?' "No, I don't think so because this place is old and abandoned." Bonnie says. Oops I said it out loud didn't I? Well, that's embarrassing. I sat on the bed and yawned. The sky was getting an orangish color. Bonnie then walked outside. "Where are ya going?" I ask through the window that was beside the bed.

"Looking around." Bonnie says and he walks around. I shrugged and fell asleep. I really need the sleep. This is probably the only chance I can get of sleeping. Despite sleeping on the grass.

---

Enjoyed?!

YASSS
Or
Naw

Comment why? I enjoy reading your comments!