(Ch 18) FredBear's Family Diner

I ran down the hill as I heard Bonnie and Chica yelling for me to stop. I laughed and felt the wind breeze through the holes of myself. I stopped and something bumped into me.

"Oof!" A girly voice answered my question.

"Sorry, Urm.. Chica." I say looking at her.

I remembered we were robots. I don't want them to think we are malfunctioned and stuff. I'm too young!! Bonnie came along and saw my worried expression.

"You ok?" He asked and I sighed.

"We.. Are robots Bonnie. Remember? T-three years ago?" I stutter.

"I didn't know really.. Until today.. Or yesterday. I.. Malfunctioned earlier and Mike said that we malfunction once." Bonnie explained as we continued walking.

"Here, I have an idea!" I exclaim. "We run to.."

I pause for a minute as we get closer to the diner.

"FredBear's Family Diner!" I state. "Then, we see what's going on."

I saw Chica looking at me at the corner of my eye, but when I looked at her she looked away. Huh? I open the doors to see humans running around. Rather Kids while the parents talked or supervised them. The place was crowded and huge!

The three of us stepped in and kids looked at us in awe. I hope we fixed all the holes.. Uh oh. I was expecting the kids to run and cry but they didn't. They ran to us and cried in happiness. The children seemed smaller than us for some reason. We were only Tweens.

"Look Ma! That looks like Mangle!" A little boy yelled pointing at something.

I looked at where he was pointing and gasped. There was a robot like us being ripped and destroyed by little kids. How do they do that?!

"That chicken looks scary.." I heard a girl mutter.

The kids kept talking about us until I heard a robot talking.

"Hey Kids! Want some balloons?!"

The children that were with us yelled in happiness and ran over to a small boy that was an animatronic like us. He had balloons and a striped shirt. Also a sign I couldn't read. We walked around for a while until I heard Chica gasp. I look where she was looking and my eyes widen.

There were versions that looked like Chica, and Bonnie. But they were accompanied by a bear. The chicken wore a bib like Chica and had makeup on, and the Bunny.. Looked like a girl!! Bonnie and Chica scoffed at their versions as I looked around for mine. I saw Mangle and realized she.. Well I know it's a she. She looked like a fox like me. Great.

We walked into a hallway and saw a desk with a man talking with another man.

"Ha! This job is a breeze dude."

"You sure?"

"Of course I am sure! These robots do nothing! Unlike the ones I had to deal with."

What was this guy talking about? I heard bells and a deep robotic voice behind me.

"Alrighty kids! It's time for you and your parents to go home now! We will see you again later!"

The place became quiet and I walked to the stage to see the animatronics looking at me.

"Hey! Who are you?!" The 'Bonnie' asked.

"Foxy..." I say looking at them.

"Hey! You could be helpful you know." The bear exclaimed.

"Um.. Sure." I say as Chica comes behind me with Bonnie.

"All of you too!" The bear exclaims.

"What's your name?" Bonnie asked.

"Freddy Fazbear at your service." He says.

"I'm Bonnie and that's Chica.. You look like us." Bonnie says looking at the chicken and bunny.

"Call us Toy Bonnie and Toy Chica.. Because that's our name." Chica said seductively.

What the heck?! I don't like this place one bit.

---------------------A/N-------------

ENJOYED?

YAS
OR
NAW?!

COMMENT WHY