(Ch 43) The Courageous One

-Foxys POV-

Steps. Steps is all he took. Each stands for my death. Which is very, very close. Marionette had his smirk pasted on to his face as I stepped back in fear. I didn't feel like the hero anymore. My death was near, and I didn't like that. My back bumped into a cold wall as Marionette was a couple meters away. I stood there shocked. I didn't wanna die. Not yet. I need to do this.. For my friends. I glance at my friends to see them as I expected.

Shut down. Chica.. She disappeared from Marionettes powers/magic. It hurt to see one of my friends disappear like that. But, I know she isn't gone. Uh.. Well just yet I hope. I could feel myself having a hard time to move, or think. Fear and death was on my mind.

'Courage steps in fears spot and you conquer your fear.'

But, where is this courage? I don't have any.. Anymore. I'm fear.. I'm guessing. But how do I conquer myself?

'Foxy, being afraid is fine.'

Well, it could be. But in this situation I don't think so. Marionette laughed and was right there. A meter away, a meter away from my death.. Rather, destruction.

"This is your end Foxy," Marionette chuckles with his red eyes seeping into my soul. "Soon, you will be destroyed and will feel the pain I had to go through."

'Sometimes fear takes over and you just can't stop.. Being afraid.'

Again. Fear does take over. But how do I take over myself? Purple particles soon surrounded me. Which I knew as the 'Purple Particles of Death'. I just couldn't stop being afraid. I wanted to punch and fight the puppet back. But, something is holding me back. Besides, who would want me to do this?

Pain started to consume my body as the gears started slowing down. Fabrics, and shattered pieces of my body were being destroyed. But, I didn't think I was done. Yet.

"Oh, really?" I confidently say staring at the ground as the pieces surrounded me. "You.. Actually think you can?"

"Yes, yes I can! You can't stop me. Your friends are gone, you have no one." Marionette snapped as I shake my head slightly grinning.

"Sorry, Marionette. I can stop you.. And by the way," I stop talking as Marionette got irritated.

"You conquer your fear by doing it for everyone around you.. To those who believe in you."

I snap my head up staring at Marionette deeply in his eyes. His cold blood red eyes turned back to his cold black eyes. I could see myself. My eyes were red. Red with a fiery passion called Courage. I wasn't afraid anymore. The scraps of metal, and shattered pieces clung onto my body from the floor, almost repairing me. Golden particles and golden mist started to fill the room. Marionette glared around the room at the sight of the particles and mist.

"What are you doing?!!" Marionette yelled as I glared at him.

I didn't reply. I didn't know. A child laughing caught my ear. Golden mist started surrounding a figure. The figure was slouching down and was pure golden. It looked like Freddy but a little scarier. Wires stuck out of its arms, legs, and some in its head. Marionette jumped at the loud static roar the creature/figure gave out.

"It's true.." Marionette says as my eyes glowed shining some parts of the room with red. "The Golden One.. Golden Freddy is real."

The figure known as Golden Freddy jumped at Marionette and in an instant golden mist consumed the room and then it all.. Vanished. Marionette and Golden Freddy weren't in sight. Laying on the floor was Chica not harmed in anyway. I was going crazy myself. My eyes were still glowing I didn't know how to stop it. Gears in my body started winding faster and faster it was hurting badly.

Freddy and the others (excluding Chica) woke up from their little shut down and stared at me, in total shock.

"Foxy??" Freddy asked as I couldn't respond.

'I hate you all, you should know that' A voice rang in my head.

I shook my head. I'm in some kind of dream world.. Red eyes came from the darkness in the world and teleported in front of me.

'Foxy, this isn't over..' Marionette glared seeping into my eyes. 'We will meet each other again.. Soon'

Silence filled the air as Freddy, BB, Bonnie, and Mangle stared at me confused. I blinked and my eyes turned back to its normal state. Wha? What just happened?.. A groan could be heard in the center of the room. My head shot toward the center and saw Chica rubbing her head slightly either from her hitting her head.. Or something else. I ran toward her and helped her up.

"Hey, ye ok lass?" I ask making sure she is alright.

"Y-yeah.. I guess." She replies looking up at me. "Thanks."

I blushed slightly and let go of her. Everyone all came together to figure out what the heck just happened.

"Well, Foxy." Bonnie says smirking.

"Hm?"

"You have a story to tell."

"NOOOO!!!!!!!!"

------------------A/N----------------

0-0 Well, the book is almost over. After this chapter is the Epilogue. Oh Mai gerd I didn't know it would end! Don't worry no more cliffhangers! Well.. Maybe ;) hehe

Enjoyed?!!

YAS
Or
Naw?!!

Comment why?!!

Make sure you Vote, Comment, follow, and share!!