Part 75

I have no words to explain how sorry I am for these inconsistent updates, but this year is a NEW YEAR !!! Which means new year new ME!

Which means that I will be more consistent on Wat pad, which also means that i will doing 2 updates a day till I finish this book!!!

who is excited?! I know I am

on to the story...

Luna PO:

We get home and park the car and we get into the house and once we were in I said," Okay guys we are going to make Beef Spaghetti, chicken and garlic bread, so can you guys and go wash the veggies and take out the shopping, and we will be with you after I clean up Liam's Injuries."

They nodded and went into the kitchen with the bags, but I took out the first aid kit that we bought and I grab Liam's hand and we walk up the stairs and he kept on saying that he was fine but i didn't listen to him and then i get into my bedroom and then walked straight into the bathroom 

Liam closed the door and i point at the toilet and said," Sit"

Liam chuckled and did what I said and sat down and i get in between his legs and examined his face as he looked at me and i got a towel and dabbed some water on it and squeezed out the water and went back to him and placed it on his eyebrow and gently kept dabbing at it.

i looked at him and he kept on looking at me and i chuckle and said," What? do i have something on my face?" 

he chuckled and said," No, but i am just looking at you and thinking how grateful I am to have you, i can't believe i am about to say this but i thank my dad for forcing me to go to school cause i wouldn't have met you." 

i smiled and looked at the cut on the eyebrow and said," You know what they say? fate has crazy ways of bringing two people together." 

he chuckles and then he looks like something is bothering him, so i then got some antiseptic cream and put it on a swab and dabbed it on the cut and then i grabbed Liam's face so he can look up at me and examined his lip and got another swab and gently kept on dabbing on his lip to get some of the blood off his lip and just by looking in his eyes something was really bothering him, so i dropped everything for a moment 

"Okay, What is bothering you and don't tell me nothing cause i won't believe you." i said crossing my arms 

he puts his arms around my waist and said," I am scared, scared that something could happen to you and i won't be able to protect you, We are still trying to track him down to stop him, but he keeps on getting out of our grip."

i place one of my hand is his hair to calm him and it works as he hums as i play with his hair and i said," Liam, firstly, I love you so much no matter what happens and it is not your fault for all of this to happen, secondly this is one of the reason why we are having this dinner, thirdly have you considered and i hope i don't sound as i am accusing you or anyone of your group but i have been thinking really careful on why Cyrus wants revenge on you for snitching on him and i can't really think of any other reason but have considered that someone else snitched on him but is framing you for it and fourthly, have you tried to get his attention as in doing something to get a reaction from him?" 

i was answered with silence, i thought he fell asleep, but i was also answered with him pulling me tighter

He then looked at me and he looked angry at first but by looking at me, he calmed down and said," So, you think I have a rat in my gang."

"Well, think about it, i mean if you didn't snitch on him to the police, then who else could it be?"i replied 

he sighed and said," I am sorry for all this and dragging you into this."