Part 58

Luna

It is now Friday, the week has been okay this time, which also means that me and Angie have the fighting match tomorrow

I rolled my eyes.

I woke up around 7:30 and I looked around and the girls weren't here, so they must be downstairs, so I decided to get ready so I decided to wear a black top, with a green trousers and

 then got my shoes on converse  and I walked downstairs and there was a lot of suitcases near the door and I then went into the kitchen and I saw Remi and Cami eating some pancakes and when they both saw me, they came over and we hugged and then I...

then got my shoes on converse and I walked downstairs and there was a lot of suitcases near the door and I then went into the kitchen and I saw Remi and Cami eating some pancakes and when they both saw me, they came over and we hugged and then I said," hey girls , good morning, how are you guys?"

"I am fine thank you." Cami said and went back to eating while I get a plate and started on my pancakes

"I am still tired." Remi said

"Oh yeah we are picking up Angie--" Cami was going to say but Angie walked in

"I am here." she said

We frowned and Angie said," My mum dropped me over here, she had work to go to."

"That is good." I said

"Oh yeah, you both have the fighting match tomorrow." Cami said

Me and Angie nodded and Remi said," Are you sure that we can't do anything to get you guys out?"

*FLASHBLACK~*

We were in the canteen talking about the fighting match and Remi then stopped talking

"Luna and Angie, we need to talk." said Thomas from behind me

we looked at him and I said," Why?"

He sighed and said," About this weekend?"

"Have you come to your senses about this?" said Remi looking at him and glared at him and he did too

"No I haven't, mind your own business, and eat your disgusting food ." he said

I gasped and Remi laughed and got up immediately and was going to go at him but, I stopped her and she shouted," SAY THAT AGAIN I DARE YOU."

He laughed and said," What are you going to do? Cry and whine? or go to mummy or daddy?"

"Shut up Thomas." said Cami

"Or What?" he said

"Look, leave them alone and me and Angie will talk to you , but be careful on who you insult." i said

Thomas glared at me and then Angie stood up and then Thomas walked back and stretched out his arm, so we could walk first and then I walked with Angie and when we were walking Liam and also Travis was standing looking angry and I shook my head and they looked like he got the message and then looked at Angie and she looked at me and I smiled and she did the same.

we then walked into another hallway and we then stopped and turned around and Thomas looked like he was ready to hit, but Angie stood in front of me and said," If you think about laying your hand on her, you are going to have to go through me."

he scoffed and I placed my hand on her arm and moved her to my side and he said," This Saturday, we are going to be there the whole day, so you better not be planning any exit plans because if there is any , I will know and your loved ones will pay the price ."

"Why do you even need us there anyway?" I said

"Because, you owe me that for disobeying me and Angie because i don't know her and i want to get to know her." he said

"Well I already know you, and I don't like you." Angie said and glared

Thomas chuckled and I said," Yeah I get that at first, but then you get used to me, right Luna?"

I said nothing and the he kissed me and then I didn't give him any entrance and then he bit my lip and then I gasped and before he could stick his tongue in my mouth I pushed him off and gave him a dirty look and I grabbed Angie walked off

* FLASHBACK ENDS*

I looked at them and said," Yes, I can't risk mine or Angie's family getting hurt, he was so serious than I have seen him before but you haven't got to worry, we will be together.."

"Not worry, I am sorry, but there are many bad guys there that could do anything, and it's and that itself doesn't reassure me that you both will be safe." Remi said

Angie sighed and I went up to her and hugged her and I said," It will be fine, I won't let anyone even touch you okay, you will stay by my side no matter what."

she hugged me and nodded and then I let go and Autumn and Summer came out of the living room and I frowned," What did you guys come from?"

" from the living room, we came and watched The Bake Off." said Summer

"You love that show too much." said Remi

They both shrugged and Autumn said," What can I say? It is a good show."

Marylou then came in the room and she looked at us and said," Good morning my family."

We all said our greetings and then she was getting everything ready, because she is going to Morocco today

I checked the time and it was 7:56!!

"We are going to be late, its 7:56." i said

the girls coughed and got up and we all rushed to the hallway and when we got there Anitta came out and said," Morning."

We then smiled at her and my mum came out and said," Okay, guys, I will be gone before you come back, so I want you guys to stay together and be safe and i will call all of you every night okay, i will miss all of you guys."

We then did a big group hug and I said," We will mum, we will miss you guys so much and we will see you in 2 months time call us when you get there safely and when you get to your air b&b." 

"I will and I will miss all of you guys so much , and I will and also send my love to the guys for me and i don't want Thomas in my house Luna okay." she explained 

i said," Yes mum, believe not again."

she hugged us much tighter and Angie said," Mum you are holding us tightly." 

"I know, but i will miss you guys." she aid 

we laughed and then she let go and i said," We will be fine mum, you do you and just come back as fast as you can and we will be waiting for you."

She nodded and then said," Go quick, you will be late for school." 

we then nodded and waved goodbye and we all ran out of the house and I got my keys and opened my car and we all climbed in and i then started the car and drove off.