Part 19

Luna,

*The next day*

After the movies we just went home and now today is the day I take Liam on a surprise date and I can't not wait.

I get a knock on the door and I said," come in."
The door opened and it was Angie and she said," sorry to disturb you, but can we talk?"
I smiled and said," Of course you can, what's up."
I patted the bed for her to sit down and she did and she said," it's about this Grayson guy, umm what do you think I should do?"
"Do you like him?" I asked
Angie gave me a grin and said," He makes me laugh and we have good evening chats."
"Angie, you have to feel it in your heart, no one can tell you how you are suppose to feel, love is powerful emotion that you can think of Angie and we all have different ways of showing it." I Explained
Angie smiled and said," how did you know that Liam was the one?"

That is a good question

"The honest truth, I didn't actually i don't know  I mean everything that is going on with Thomas and everything. But when I'm with Liam I feel safe, welcoming and I thank myself that he isn't like Thomas, I mean I'm still trying figuring out my life." I Explained and Angie smiled and I grabbed her hand and I said ,"Look I'm not saying that you have to do this quick you don't, trust me I'm not, take it slow. You just met this guy and you need to get to know him before anything else happens and just see how you feel around him okay."

Angie smiled and nodded and she hugged me and I hugged her back and she said," so what do you have plan for Liam today?"
I tapped my nose and said," for me to know and for you guys to find out once it is over, come help me choose an outfit."

So we explore my closet which is a walk-in closet

Angie stopped at her tracks and said," YOU HAVE A WALK IN CLOSET!!"I giggled and nodded and said," yeah I do

I giggled and nodded and said," yeah I do."
Me and Angie looked for an outfit to chose from and we finally chose my outfit to wear and it was black top and with a red shirt jeans short

After that we go downstairs and I see Liam and the others by the pool so we go outside and links arms with Angie and then the others saw us and Liam walked up to us and given Angie a kiss on the cheek to greet her and then he smiled and kissed me ...

After that we go downstairs and I see Liam and the others by the pool so we go outside and links arms with Angie and then the others saw us and Liam walked up to us and given Angie a kiss on the cheek to greet her and then he smiled and kissed me on the lips and I said,"good morning babe."
He smiled and said," good morning to you beautiful, did you sleep well?"
I smiled and said," I slept like a baby, thank you, what about you?"
He said,"yeah I slept well dreaming about my angel."
I chuckle and then look over Liam's shoulder and I saw Travis and Remi close to each other and I looked at Liam and we both chuckled and I said," I have known Remi since preschool so as Cami but I feel like she needs to get out more and care free and that she needs to stop worrying about everyone else but her, but I mean in her last relationship with a boy didn't go well but I know that Travis would be better for her."
Liam said," yeah I understand, Travis needs that, I have known Travis all my life and he had never loosen up to the possibility of true love until he met her and I have never seen this happy before."
I have a brilliant idea but not one in the middle and I think Liam had one but I spoke first and I wrapped my arms around his neck and I said," look I know that this was us being alone time and having fun and we can still do that but to help our two dearest get a life I was hoping we can invite them to what I have planned for us?"
I thought that he would upset about it but he wasn't and said," that's a brilliant idea, hey as long as I'm with you then that's all I need."
I smiled and kissed him and I said," Thank you."