Part 11

Luna,

Me and Angie we walked to the group and grabbed Angie to sit with us and I said," Guys this is Angie, she will be joining us if you guys don't mind."
They all looked happy
" it's nice to meet you Angie, I'm Remi, hey you can stay anytime." Remi Said looking at her
" Hey Angie that is a nice name, I'm Liam and I don't mind at all." He said and smiled at her and then at me
"And I'm Travis and I also don't mind at all that's great." Said travis
"Oh hey we are going to the bowling alley and then out for lunch today would you want to come." I said to her
"I couldn't come and ruin your fun, " Said Angie
" Nah, you wouldn't it would be fun to see the guys lose again." I Said
The guys were eating and when they heard that they looked up looking and Liam said," like a billion times we let you win."
I rolled my eyes and said," sure whatever makes you sleep at night."
Liam and Travis carried on eating and I nudged Angie's arm and said," come on we want you there, right guys?"
"Yeah." Said Remi
"Of course." Said Cami
" unless you are good at bowling and are on my team then yeah, just joking yeah come." Liam said
And we chuckle at that and Travis said," come"
Angie smiled and said,"Sure I will come and to make it fair I'm joining the boys team."
Liam smiled and placed a hand up to give Angie a high five and said," I like her, oh we are keeping her."
She high five him back

Bell rang

Finally!!

" meet outside of the school." I said to Angie
I hugged her
And she walked off and then it was the four of us and I felt a bit sad leaving her and then looked normal again

I walked off and said to the others and said," what do you think about Angie."
" she looks nice." Said Remi
" Yeah, she seems like she would put her friends first." Said travis
" Obviously I like her, I'm just joking, yeah she seems cool, we just need to get to know her a bit more."  Liam said
I nodded and said," she has been through a lot so I was thinking even though I have only known her for 2 days but, she has been through a lot and I want to help her, if she should come with us to New York but I need your opinion what so you think?"
" umm I think it's good idea we get to know her a lot better." Cami Said
" it's okay with us." Said Liam and sighed
" don't worry it won't ruin our time." I Said looking at him
He jumped up looking happy and then Travis said," well it depends on her and her parents will let her, but yeah I'm okay with that."

He was right and we went to our last lesson and then the bell rang signalling that school is out and the weekend is here which I'm so happy about.

Me and Liam went to meet the others at where we said we were meeting originally, when we were all there, Angie was included, I said," Me and Angie will meet you at the alley, as you girls have your cars and you both too."

They all nodded and we went into the car and I said," Are you okay? You are quiet."

"It's just I have never been included in outings before, so it is all new for me, you know, I never had friends like you." Angie said and that made me feel real sorry for her and everything and I said," Well get used to it."

*Few minutes later*

We go to the bowling alley and once we got inside, there was a fight going on and they didn't know where they were going, I thought that they were going to hit me but I felt a strong muscular arms wrapped around waist and he pushed me to his side and when I looked up at my hero, I smiled and said," Always saving me, thank you."

Liam smiled and we went inside and on the way to our station I whispered something to liam, " I am going to ask her if she wants to come to new York with us?"

"Okay go for it." he whispered back

I went to touch Angie's arm and I did and said," Can I talk to you for a bit?"