Part 8

What happened between Luna and those boys? There was almost a kiss
And what awaits her when she goes inside?

Luna, POV:
When I looked at him my face was so aghast and i was almost in tears, I dropped everything on the ground and I said," Thomas please let her go, I am begging you, please."

"where were you?" He said yanking Autumn's hair
"There was an emergency that I had to sort out." I Said with a shaky tone
Thomas noticed and decided to push her to me and then I hugged her and said," go to my room—"
Autumn stood in front of me and said," I'm staying with you, to stop this guy."
"You should be grateful that I let you go." He said
I grabbed her arm and pulled her back and said," Go up now!! Please."
Autumn sighed and then left and after that before I could react I was pinned to the wall and he slapped me and punched me in the stomach and I fell to the ground and I was crying in agony of pain and he then decided to kick me in the stomach and then I screamed and cried even more and then crouched down to my level and smirked and said," Goodnight my love." He kissed me on me forehead and went.

I was still on the ground crying until I closed my eyes and once I did that I could hear the door, but I couldn't open my eyes until I could hear a name call out

"LUNA!!!" Said that voice and then I hear footsteps running to me and then figure out it was Cami and Remi
I couldn't be more happier then to see familiar faces and I hugged them both and then they helped me up, they took my upstairs to my room and to find a worrying, almost in tears Autumn, so I said," don't worry, you all know that I have had worse."
They gently put me down on the bed and I could hear a call on my phone, it was Liam
Remi said,"it's Liam."
" I don't want him to hear me crying or hurt." I Said still in tears and she nodded.

Liam POV:
We had arrived home and I carried summer to her room and I decided to call a certain person, so I ring her, I couldn't wait to hear beautiful voice
"Hey—" I got interrupted by someone who wasn't Luna
"Hey Liam, it's Remi, unfortunately luna can't come to the phone right now, I'm sorry." She said
I was a bit sad and worried, I always worry about people I care about it's an habit, so I said," Is she okay? Does she she want me to come over?"
"NO! I mean no she is fine she just tired and feeling a bit down mush she will be fine on Thursday I promise." She Explained
Something happened after I left, I can just feel it in my body and I will find out soon enough, so I said," Okay, tell her whatever it is, I'm here if she needs me and that black lightning misses her."
I could hear Remi chuckle and she said," Definitely, Thank you."
"Okay bye." I Said and hinged up

Luna,
I was in tears when I couldn't tell him, but I can't and Cami was cleaning my wounds and  Said," Just tell him what Thomas is doing to you, he will protect you from that thrash, look I get it that you might not know each other that well, but we can tell that he truly cares for you, hun."
I shake my head and said," I can't even though it kills me not to, if I told him what do you think is going happen afterwards to me or you guys, I can't let him hurt all of you, I'm fine."
" how can you be fine Luna, you have been physically abused by him and you have been in tears for 1 hour and 30 minutes, don't tell me you are fine." Said Autumn
"Look can we just forget about this and don't tell anyone please?"I Said wiping my tears and then she finished.

The others fell asleep But I couldn't sleep so I cried my self to sleep 💤

Sorry that this chapter is short I will make it up to you !!!