Part 13

Luna,
What the heck?
I turned my face around so I was facing him and I smiled at him and then I kissed him on the lips and then I stopped and looked at him and I looked down, but suddenly he touched my chin to make me look at him and he cupped my face in his hands and then he kissed me and I didn't hesitate I kissed him back and I put my hands around his neck and then we just made out, until we stopped and I said," I'm sorry for putting you in this situation."
Liam then kept on looking at me and chuckled and said,"  Hey you didn't put me in this situation, I did and I am glad."
I whispered to myself" but you could get hurt" hoping that he did  not hear me but he did
"What do you mean? Is somebody hurting you, is it Thomas?" He said with his jaw clenched and he looked like he was ready to punch and I quickly said," N-o I'm honestly fine, anyway the others are probably wondering where we are, let's go."
With that I had opened the car door and I got out and I smiled when I saw a beautiful house that I love coming to.

" With that I had opened the car door and I got out and I smiled when I saw a beautiful house that I love coming to

Liam got out and was shocked and said," this place is beautiful omg."
I smiled at him and take our suitcases and then we went inside and it was the same as it always been, I then hear dogs barking and Liam went to figure out and when we went to the kitchen/ living room we hear the others outside around the swimming pool and in the pool and when I lay my eyes on someone that I haven't seen a while,

My brother

I dropped everything and I ran outside and he saw me and opened his arms and I run into him and I jumped up on him and said," LESTER OMG I HAVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH, YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH"
Lester laughed and said while wrapping his arms around mine," I can see you missed me a lot."

Liam,
Why was I tensing so much and clenching and unclenching my fists?
I get this just because she is in his arms and not in mine but I had to accept this and I smiled and went over to Travis and then when she was done talking to him, she looked at me and brought him along with her, she smiled at me and I did the same and she said," I apologise Liam, Liam and Travis this Lester my big brother, Lester this Liam, my friend."
I was happy that she was her brother cuz I don't think I can bear it if she says her close friend and BestFriend or whatever
Lester shakes my hands and said," Nice to meet you, Liam."
"Same here." I said and then smiled at Luna and she was blushing and trying to hide but couldn't, until the lunch was ready and

Luna
I grabbed the girls and said to Liam," Can you save me a seat just need to talk to them?"
He nodded and
Remi said," what's going on?"
"I kissed Liam and he kissed me back." I Said not wanting to make it a big deal.
"WHAT!" Said Cami and I punched her in the arm and made to be quiet expression and I said," yes I did, you can't tell anyone,"
They all squealed and I laughed and said," But that isn't also the reason that I needed to talk to you about, I want to apologise for keeping my distance like I'm ditching you or avoiding you or anything."
"Hey you have no reason to apologise and to be fair I'm glad that you are because that means your feelings for Liam will get stronger to even defeat him, so don't worry about us we will get there." Said Remi
I smiled and we hugged and for some reason Angie didn't get in she was at the side her arm was on the other side as well, so that made me smile until I grabbed her into this hug and we all laughed and hugged each other.
We let go and I said," well then let's go on a shopping spree tomorrow my treat to say I'm really sorry."
"Who can say no?" Said Angie
I laughed and and they nodded
We all went inside and had lunch on the table and Lester said from across the table," So Luna, how is school going for you?"
"Yeah it's going great actually thank you, Where is Laila and my Princess Leia?" I said looking happy
Lester said," They are coming in tomorrow."
Laila is his wife and Leia is his daughter
"So Liam do you go to the same school as Luna and the girls" Lester said
"Yes sir." Said Liam being respectful
"Please call me Lester." He said
He nodded and he said," So any plans for the future?"
wow good way to be subtle about it
I looked at Liam and he looked at me and then looked back and said," Yeah I want own a property business when I'm older."
I can see Lester was happy about that cause he smiled and said," Wow, that is good for you, and I hope everything goes well for you."
"Thank you, Lester." He said and nodded
I smile as well at him and he does the same back