Part 5

Did something happen earlier? Or in the past? Was she talking about her boyfriend or someone else?

Luna's POV:
I wake up in Liam car and I said,"what happened?"
Liam and his face was in shock and he said," Don't scare me like that."
I chucked and said,"I thought you weren't scared of anything."
"Yeah, well you just popped up out of no where and didn't give me any notice." He said and chuckled
"Well I'm sorry for that, what happened?" I Said
"Oh you fell asleep and I carried you to the car and now I have brought you home now." He said
They both got out and she was on her house step and they looked at one another and she kissed him on the cheek and said," Thank you Liam for tonight and also I'm truly sorry for what happened to your mum."
He suddenly hugged me and I hugged him back and he said," thank you for what you said, it truly means the world."
We let go of each other and I said," so before I forget do you have a name for the beauty's of the car?"
We both chuckled and he said," No but I'm open to any suggestions but a boy though"
I chuckle and said," well then I'm thinking of black lightning."
"Well that's one of suggestions that I might take that idea up." He said
We both chuckled and then I yawned and he said," well princess you probably need your beauty rest so I will leave you to that."
"Again thank you for the drive and everything I really needed that." I Said with a smile
"Same here, Well have a great night good night see you tomorrow." He said
"Maybe." I Said
He turned around and he got into his car and and I opened the door to my house and when she got in my mum said," hey honey, how was the ride with that boy?"
"It was what I needed and you know Summer's Brother Liam, Well he took me to a secret place that i can't tell anyone unfortunately, but it was magical." I Explained and smiled and then my mum was smiling and then I remember something and I said," Can I stay home tomorrow please? Because I can't bear to see Thomas or anyone please?"
My mum always gets so angry when I mention Thomas because of what he did to me, so she came up to me and wrapped her arms around me and said," Sure I mean if you need more time off we can stay a bit longer in nyc, but only two more days extra if that is what you want? And also can I buy the tickets now or?
"Yes I think that would be awesome and yes you can buy the tickets now." I said and then I went to my room to find the others watching some movie and when they glared at me they dragged me straight to my bed and. Remi said," Tell us everything."
I told them everything and they squealed and I told them," I'm not going to be in school tomorrow because I don't want to see them, so can you guys send me the work that I missed and also we are staying in New York for two extra days if that is okay with your parents."
" My parents love you so they don't mind if I'm with you." Said Remi
"My mum too, so it won't be a problem." Cami Said.

Liam's PoV:
I got home safely and when I got in my dad said," where have you been?"
"Out for a drive." I Said bluntly
He didn't say anything, but tbh he doesn't care,
With that I went to my room and thought to myself," gosh now I fully believe that I'm in love but I am going to wait for her, she is the only person that knows about my situation with my mum and she didn't judge me and she has a sense of humour, she is beautiful and she is really special."
I then heard a knock on my door and I said,"come in."
It was summer and I said," what is wrong?"
"I'm scared that something is going to happen to autumn tomorrow." She Explained
"What do you mean sis?" I Said trying to calm her down, so I set her sit on my bed and I crouched down to my knees and she said," I heard that Jake and his friends were going to try something on autumn after school tomorrow I think it's because of what Luna said at lunch to him, so it is revenge."
I got mad and said," I won't let anything happen to her okay you have my word."
Summer nodded and I felt really exhausted so fell asleep cuddling summer

Sorry this chapter short I will Make the others long

Comment any questions down.