Part 29

*Previous*

"Hey, everything okay." She said
I smiled and put one of my head pretending to scratch my hair and said," we need to talk?"

*present*
Luna
We enter a quiet room and it was just me and Liam and he said," everything okay, I didn't see you with the girls?"
"Yeah well I would have come with the girls, if Thomas didn't show up." I replied
Liam was going to walk out and but I gently pulled him back and said,"Where are you going?"
"I'm going to confront Thomas." Said Liam
"Don't even think about it, I'm fine." I said and put one hand on his cheek and he grabbed that hand and kissed it and he closed his eyes and said," I have to pretend to date Kimberley."
I looked shocked and he said," Only to show my enemies that we have broken up."

That's understandable, but that doesn't mean that I like it

I sighed and said," I hate this."
He hugged me and I was shocked and said," what if someone sees us?"
"I don't care." He said and I chuckle and I hug him back and then he let me go and I pointed and said," don't go fall in love with her and don't let her fool you."
He put his hands in surrender mode and said," Never, why would I? Have you seen her? She is too full of herself and besides I already am taken by the most beautiful person."
I smiled and nodded and I said." Okay, I have to go now."
He smiled and nodded and he waves at me and I wave at him back and I walked off and when I left, I saw Travis and he said," I hope you are well, I saw Remi and the girls and they all looked in a bad mood, are they okay?"
"Oh, I think it as something to do with an unwelcome guest." I said
And he looked tensed and I said," it was just Thomas, he came unannounced and wanted to take me to school."
He looked even more tensed and said," I hate that guy, I have a really bad vibe about him, be careful."
I smiled and walked off

*Bell Rang*

First lesson was Biology and I was with Cami and Angie, which made me smile and, so I walked to my lesson and when I reached to my class I could see Cami, but with the same guy that rescued her from that guy, when she sees me, she walks to up to me and I smiled, but I saw the glance of the guy and he looked and he looked a bit sad but he brushed it off and walked off and I said," hey, who was that?"
"Raymond." she said
I looked at her and she said," Don't get any ideas, me and him will never work out."
"Well you never know." I said and we chuckled and we walked inside and we looked for Angie and when we saw her, we moved to the back and Angie looked distracted and I said," what's wrong? Because Travis told me that he saw you all in a bad mood along the way, I think it has nothing to do with Thomas, what happened while I was going?"
I looked worried and they both looked at each other and Angie said," Grayson's brother found us and he is most obnoxious and horrible person I have ever met."
I banged the table and said," I am sorry Angie, I should have been there with you girls."
"It's fine, it's all sorted now." Cami said
I sighed and I thought," why can't these people just leave us alone?"
After that thought, I listened to the teacher for the rest of the lesson.

* 35 minutes later...*

The bell rang and then we all packed our books and we headed out and then when I was on my way to psychology I saw Liam and Kimberley but they were kissing, so I brushed it off and walked to my class and when I saw Remi, I sat with and we waited for the rest to come and when the door opens we all looked at the direction and it was Liam, but what got people surprised was that he was still kissing Kimberley, everyone else just laughed and Jake looked at me and said,"So Luna, how does it feel huh? You clearly weren't worth it for him, I guess when he was done with you, he threw you out, just like I'm going to do to your sister."
I had a fist and I stood up and shouted," STAY AWAY FROM MY SISTER AND IF YOU DON'T YOU WILL REGRET EVER BEING BORN."
And I walked off and Remi ran after me, I was hoping Liam would but I'm not hurt at him and I ran far away from the class and Remi followed and I sat down on a bench and Remi sat down

And I said," I'm fine, Remi."
"It is okay not to be fine, Jake is an a**hole, okay you have every right be angry." She explained.
I smiled and nodded and said," You know what, you are absolutely correct."
"Now what's with the whole Liam and Kimberley thing?" Replied Remi
"It's nothing, it's just a cover up, so the bad guys know that we are not together." I explained and Remi nodded and then we then decided to go back to class, we apologise to the teacher and we sat down and carried on with the lesson

To time to time I would see Liam glance at me and I would smile.

*Bell Rang*

Which means lunch, so me and Remi packed our stuff and we were the first to leave the room and then after that we went to find the girls and when we did we stood in the queue patiently, but that all changed when Thomas entered the room and what he did next shocked me, he was bullying a boy year younger than him, so I said," I will be right back." And I placed my tray on the table and I walked to them and said," Thomas what do you think you are doing?"
"What does it look like I am doing, mind your own business." He explained
"That's rich coming from you." I said
He looked at me and said," what did you say?"
"You say mind my own business but when you don't mind your own business when it comes to me, it's just fine." I explained
"Because it involves me." He said
I chuckled and I said," Fine then, this involves me too."
Thomas looked at the boy and pointed and said," you are lucky, that my girlfriend came to your rescue."
He then looked at me and said." You are coming to sit with me and the boys."
" but—" I tried to say but then Liam then walked over to us and jugged Thomas with his shoulder and Thomas said," You got a problem, mate?"
Liam just turned round and looked everywhere and then said," Nope."
" well it seems like you do, so how about you either tell me your problem or apologise." He said
"Well I won't apologise, but I will tell you my problem, it's how you treat people mate." Liam said
Thomas walked up to him and got in his face and I had to stop all the eyes and I pulled Thomas back and said," I will sit you okay but the girls will too."
Thomas still didn't stop and I said," The teacher is coming this way stop please."
"Thank you, at least one person knows some manners." Liam said and he scoffed and walked off
Thomas grabbed his arm back and walked off to his friends and I just sighed and I got my food and the girls followed to Thomas's table and we then sat down and I said to the girls ," okay, girls, we will go out this Saturday for dinner."
"Can I join?" An unfamiliar voice came to say
We all turned around and looked at a guy, who had brown eyes, blonde hair and was wearing all black and had a smirk on his face and I said," who are you? And your name better not be who I think it is."
"Jack."