Part 24

Previously

"Follow your heart."

Present

I am shocked and then I turn around and I see a woman figure in front of me and she smiled and had tears in her eyes and I said,"M-um."
"Yes it's me, I'm alive."said the woman and It was more shocking cuz I thought she would be an angel, but she was alive and I didn't hesitate I ran to her and hugged her and she hugged me back and she is in fact alive and then I let go of her and said," How? What? How are you alive? What is going on?"

She grabbed my hand and we both walked down to sit and she said," okay before I explain my story I want to say I'm so so so sorry, you have no idea how badly I'm sorry for this, I should have fought a bit more but I couldn't."
"But you had cancer Mum I know you had."I Said to her
She shakes  her head and she took a deep breathe and said,"Son, I never had cancer, Okay your dad knew that I hated him and wanted to divorce him and take you and summer away from him and that was and still is my intention but he didn't want that so he tried to stop me, but couldn't so he had me sent away to a horrible place and told you that I died from cancer and I have tried and tried to escape to save you both, but I couldn't until now."
WHAT!!!! ALL THIS TIME I THOUGHT SHE WAS DEAD, BUT TO FIND OUT SHE WAS SENT AWAY JUST BECAUSE SHE WANTS A BETTER LIFE FOR HER CHILDREN BY THAT DOUCHE BAG

I tensed and Clenched my jaw and she said," please don't be mad at me, I tried to get out—"
I hugged her and said," shh, I can never hate you, Mum I'm just so happy and glad that you are home and alive."
She hugged me tight and She let go and I said," I'm going to kill him." And I stood up and she did too and grabbed my arm and said," You can't."
"Why not? He took you away from us and tried to kill you." I Said looking really angry and she said," if he finds out that I'm alive and with you —"
"Then he will find you again, but where have you been since?" I Said
" I have been living in a hotel, it's nice there." She Said
"Don't worry Mum I will find you a place don't worry." I Said and hugged her again
"So enough about me, you are in love with a girl, what's her name?and what is she like?"
" well you know Autumn and miss Marylou, well her first daughter Luna." I Explained
"Omg she is so beautiful, she is kind and she has always been there when I needed someone, and she is right for you." She Explained to me and I smiled and I said," Yeah, She is my everything." And then I realised and sighed and she noticed and said," then what's the problem?"
"The problem is that she could get hurt because of my enemies, they are back, I don't want to lose her, but I don't want her to get hurt." I Said
" A bit of advice, Follow your heart, listen to it and it will tell you, but I would fight for love and fight it with everything you got." She told me and I smiled and I knew what my heart told me

Don't lose her,

We caught up with everything and I can't believe she is right in front of me and I said,"Mum can I stay with you until Luna and the others comes back."
"You can stay with me forever I don't mind , so of course." She Said to me
I smiled and we talked some more and then we headed to her hotel and then I went back home to get my things.
Travis and the others were there and when Travis saw me, he came up to me and said," Everything okay."
I smiled and said," it's more than okay, it's amazing, follow me."
And he did and we went to the basement where no cameras or no one can hear and I said," My Mum is alive, and before you think I have gone crazy , hear me out okay, she told me that my dad sent her away this whole time because he found out that she wanted to take me and summer out of this business and she is living in a hotel."
Travis was speechless and then finally said," Omg, how do you feel?"
"Idk, I feel so happy and out of the world thrilled you know." I Explained
"Are you going to tell Luna and Summer?" Said travis And I totally forgot about that and I thought about it and said," I will tell Luna once she gets back, you know what I will get tell them both, but they have to keep it quiet."
"So have you figure out a plan." He said
I nodded and said,"I am going to tell her the truth and then I am going to pretend to break up with her and it needs to be real so for that I am going to move on fast and unfortunately that means I'm going to have to get with Kimberley."
Travis chuckled and I looked at him and he said," Hey man I'm so happy for you to get your mum back she always treated me like a son and Canadance like a daughter."
I nodded and told him about me staying over and inviting him and he nicely accepted and they went and pack a few things