Part 3

When we got there they could see everyone going around telling everyone something secretive, so got out of  the car and went to figure out what it could be....

Luna POV:
Aga
We got into the main entrance of the school and Cami said," What is going on?"

"I don't know, but I'm going to find out." I was determined to find out

I went to someone close to us and said," Annabelle, what is all this gossip about?"

"Oh apparently there are 2 new students arriving and they are very hot, also is rich too, but I bet you Kimberly is going to dig into one of them." said Annabelle

"You got that right, anyway how are you?" I said with a smile on my face

"I'm alright, just sucks that is just Monday." said Annabelle while rolling her eyes "Twelve O'clock its your boyfriend, Thomas coming this way."

I didn't want to turn around because due of the nightmare I just had of us and it made me feel uncomfortable, but it was too late because he recognized me and said," Luna Boo."

I didn't know what to do but to just fake it, so I put a smile on my face and then turned around and said," Hey Babe."

Thomas kissed me and ignored the girls and dragged me away, but before we went I turned around and said," I will meet you in drama club girls."

They nodded and went to the canteen.

"That was rude I was talking to them and you just dragged me away." I said not making eye contact with him

"Whatever honestly I don't see why you hang out with them?" said Thomas in an annoyed tone

"Because they are my best friends and I have known them before you so that is why." I said in an angry tone

Before I said anything Thomas stopped and grabbed me by the arm to make me stop and said," Well stop hanging out with them."

"NO! firstly I can't just break my relationship just so to benefit you and two I won't and I don't care what you do to me." I said with an angry face on

Thomas got so angry, but I didn't care, I stayed serious to show him I'm not kidding with him

Liam's POV:

We got to the school entrance and everyone staring blank at us and I hated it so much, I didn't want the attention drawn to us, but I couldn't run away even though I wanted to though.

So I got out of the car went straight into the main area of the school, ignoring the faces that was looking right at us, until I saw this brown hair, with brown eyes, clear skin girl, but she looked angry at that guy she is talking to, but it made me smile at her even though I don't even know her.

I got out of my cloud when Travis touched my arm and said," You okay buddy?"

I looked once more at her and said," Yes I am."

I walked off straight to reception and when we got there, there was these group of girls and one of them was looking right at me, I tried my hardest to avoid her but she approached me and said," Hey hottie, I'm Kimberley and you must be Liam."

"Yes I am Ma'am." I said

" Why are you being so formal?" said Kimberley who chuckled

"Because I respect girls." I said

Before we could say anything a man was approaching me, which I think must be the head teacher and he said," Kimberly go to lessons now"

"Yes sir, I hope to see you around, Liam." said Kimberley with a grin and gave me an air