Part 22

The only place that I know of that he would, was the beach.

Luna
We get to the beach and then I checked the mirror behind me and I couldn't see any car, so Liam did listen to me and then we parked and I could see Cami and she looked nervous and I said," You don't have to do this, I can do it alone."
Cami shakes bher head and said," No way, we are a team, we do this together."
I smiled and we bumped hands and then we get out and then slammed the door and that got their attention and they stopped laughing and then we walked over to them and then Rylie chucked and said," guys, look what we have here."
I smiled and said," hey douchebags, look we didn't come here to associate with you, we came here to tell you to leave Remi alone, seriously what happened to you rylie you were so—" he came closer and said," I was so what, you know what I was, I was brainwashed to believe that is what I become, but this is who I am, and there is not anything you or Cami or Remi can do about it."

Liam,
This guy is asking for it, I swear if he goes closer than he is I swear down I don't think I can stay in this car

Luna
I chuckle and I said," you know what, you can stay like this selfish, douchebag that you are I don't care anymore, but I swear * I pointed at him." I swear if you ever touch or go near Remi again, I will do what I should have done ages ago and you know I will, this is your warning."
We walked away leaving them to think and then we get into the car and Cami Said," You Okay."
I nodded and we drove off home and when we reached home Liam got out of his car and I got out and without me having to do it, he went to me and hugged me tightly and I hugged him back tightly myself and said," Thank you for listening."
"Your welcome, come on let's get inside." He said and we went inside and Remi was standing there and I went up to her and said," he is going to stay away from you."

Liam said," okay what is going on?"
I looked at Remi wanting to ask for permission and she nodded and said," that was Remi's Ex, he used to be friends with all of us but he only used her for you know and then dumped her right after, since then has been harassing her not since but sometimes."
Liam looked so tense and he went and hugged Remi and said," I'm so sorry, Remi."
I did something that would make Remi smile, so I Said," Group hug." And we all went for the group hug and then we had dinner and then watched a movie and then Liam kissed my forehead and said," I love you baby angel."
I was ready to tell him that I loved him to and I smiled at him and I said," I love you too."
Liam was shocked and said,"What did you just say?"
" I said I love you too." I said hoping I didn't say anything wrong so I looked down at the ground but he grabbed my chin with his finger and he kissed my lips and he then stopped and whispered," I love you too my angel." I smiled and then I cuddled up together and then

I looked around everyone and I could see everyone laughing, smiling and messing around and yes, this is where life should be like, yes this is where I should be

Read to find out next.....